Thread: New to forumn from Penna.

New to forumn from Penna.

Just found this site recently.Been hunting now for 2 years,this year will be my third.I'v found in excess of 3500 coins,mostly clad,2 Large Pennys,2 Indian,1 Barber. My best find I justgot a couple weeks ago at Mrytle Beach,a 22" 10K 11.8Grams gold chain.That was my first gold,looking forward for more in the future.I run with a Whites V3 & a Minelab Excalibur ll. ( I found the gold with the Excal ).Looking to meet some of you guys & gals.Keep the coil swinging & HH & GL.

Hello and welcome Bob , how bad was the snowstorm to you up in your neck of the woods ? Congrats on the mighty big piece of "yellow" from the beach . glad you found us and thanks for joining up !

Dan
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

Hello Bob, and welcome from Wisconsin! Glad to have you on board!
    Equipment:
    Minelab: CTX 3030, GPX 4800, X-Terra 705. Whites TDI SL.

2024: Silver 1, Gold 0
    Best finds: 28 silver dime spill, 1800s Dutch customs seal.
    Oldest/best coins: Late 1700's Chinese Cash Coin, 1837 Upper Canada large cent, 1877 Seated Dime
    Oldest Relic find: 1800 Sailors Luck token
    You Tube: Rediscovering America
    Quote: Treasures are like potato chips, you can never have just one!

Hi del, I'm glad I found this forumn.The snow storm came right at us,but about 100 miles West of us it split in two and went around us.We ended up with only about 2". I can handle that with no sweat. You guys really got pounded from what I saw on the news? Well talk to you later ,got to go blow some snow.

Veteran Member leslie(nova scotia)'s Avatar

hiya

Welcome aboard and looking forward to reading about your adventures!
    From the land of the Bluenose.....life is a beach at least till the tide comes in and the Bud is all gone. Swish and dig at the drop of a dime!

Quote Originally Posted by red fox bob View Post
    Hi del, I'm glad I found this forumn.The snow storm came right at us,but about 100 miles West of us it split in two and went around us.We ended up with only about 2". I can handle that with no sweat. You guys really got pounded from what I saw on the news? Well talk to you later ,got to go blow some snow.
    Where I'm at we actually got the very minimum they were predicting Bob , 12 inches so I feel lucky it could of been as much as another 10 inches !
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

We are suppose to get a warmup this weekend.I'm chopping at the bit,a couple of weeks ago I went for a walk on some private land and low and behold what do I find but 5 very old foundations,all having cut sandstone.I made a plan and can't wait to get into it.The properity is a water company that has over 9,000 acres.The water dam was built in 1950 on farm land.Hoping for some exciting hunting.

Welcome to our fine state.I'm about 3 hours West of you,been hunting for 2 years.My only regret I didn't start hunting 40 years ago!!! Bob

Welcome from western MA. Glad you found us and looking forward to seeing your finds.
    V3i- Prism IV- Pro Pointer
    2020 GOAL: Any Flowing Hair coin

TOTAL 100 YEAR OLD COINS - -280
    2020:
    Silver: 11

Oldest U.S. Copper - 1795 Liberty Cap
    Oldest U.S. Silver - 1829 Capped Bust Dime extra large 10C
    Click here to view my album