Thread: AD merchandise interest list

Threaded View

AD merchandise interest list

This is an interest list to see if any members would want to order an America Detectorist shirt , mug or possible stickers (stickers not shown ) .
    These are 100% made in the U.S.A. so prices might reflect the better quality than the cheaper Chinese or Mexico made shirts and mugs.

Shirts

There are two types of designed shirts in all sizes up to XXL each are $25.00 + $5.00 shipping charges

The dark navy blue shirt with the large "Barber coin AD design on back of shirt with a small design (same but smaller) on front left side of chest

or the black shirt with the large relic eagle buckle AD design on back also with small same design on left front of chest .

please specify shirt size and logo , If I can get enough people to pre order these (say a 100 shirts or more ) I can certainly get them a bit cheaper
    and pass on down the savings to our members .Our intent is not to make a ton of money off these but to at least cover our costs and throw some change to the forum for future prizes and or giveaways to our membership.

Mugs

There are two types of designed mugs with same logo on either side (not one sided) , each are also $25.00 + $5.00 shipping charges

White porcelain type U.S.A. made mugs with either the "barber eagle" design (double sided) or the "relic eagle" design (also double sided)

If your not going to completely commit to buying something please don't bother to put in for something !
    Attached Images Attached Images         
    Last edited by del; 02-18-2018 at 01:16 AM.
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album