Thread: AD merchandise interest list

AD merchandise interest list

This is an interest list to see if any members would want to order an America Detectorist shirt , mug or possible stickers (stickers not shown ) .
    These are 100% made in the U.S.A. so prices might reflect the better quality than the cheaper Chinese or Mexico made shirts and mugs.

Shirts

There are two types of designed shirts in all sizes up to XXL each are $25.00 + $5.00 shipping charges

The dark navy blue shirt with the large "Barber coin AD design on back of shirt with a small design (same but smaller) on front left side of chest

or the black shirt with the large relic eagle buckle AD design on back also with small same design on left front of chest .

please specify shirt size and logo , If I can get enough people to pre order these (say a 100 shirts or more ) I can certainly get them a bit cheaper
    and pass on down the savings to our members .Our intent is not to make a ton of money off these but to at least cover our costs and throw some change to the forum for future prizes and or giveaways to our membership.

Mugs

There are two types of designed mugs with same logo on either side (not one sided) , each are also $25.00 + $5.00 shipping charges

White porcelain type U.S.A. made mugs with either the "barber eagle" design (double sided) or the "relic eagle" design (also double sided)

If your not going to completely commit to buying something please don't bother to put in for something !
    Attached Images Attached Images         
    Last edited by del; 02-18-2018 at 01:16 AM.
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

You can put me down for the black shirt, size L.
    Equipment:
    Minelab: CTX 3030, GPX 4800, X-Terra 705. Whites TDI SL.

2023 Silver: 1 Gold: 0

Best finds: 28 silver dime spill, 1800s Dutch customs seal.
    Oldest/best coins: 1837 Upper Canada large cent, 1877 Seated Dime
    Oldest find: 1800 Sailors Luck token
    You Tube: Rediscovering America

I will take an XL Barber shirt and one of each of the coffee cups. I would love to support American Detectorist.
    XP Deus

I will buy:

(1) Eagle Buckle shirt XL

(1) Barber Coin coffee mug

Thanks for making thee available to our members, Dan. They look great!
    Lifetime totals:
    9 Large Cents, 415 Indian Heads, 2 Two Cent Pieces, 1 Capped Bust Half Dime, 1 Seated Half Dime, 10 Shield Nickels, 68 V Nickels, 124 Buffalo Nickels, 31 War Nickels, 16 Seated Dimes, 131 Barber Dimes, 405 Mercury Dimes, 249 Rosies, 4 Seated Quarters, 18 Barber Quarters, 19 Standing Liberty Quarters, 89 Silver Washingtons, 1 Seated Half, 3 Barber Halves, 16 Walking Liberty Halves

YouTube Channel: Tony Two-Cent https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmz...RlHTBIU42bUORg

The black buckle shirt looks neat. I'd need a small.

I know there was some AD merchandise at some point. May I ask who put this set together?
    Future goals: Capped bust coin, Flowing hair LC, Classic head LC, VT copper, MA copper, Pistareen, Two-cent pc, SLQ, GW inaugural button, Excelsior button, Civil war token, and a gold ring.

My coffee will taste extra good in that relic eagle cup.
    Oldest find: 5,000 year old copper spearhead
    Oldest coin: 1699 William III halfpenny
    Purdiest coin: 1832 Capped Bust quarter
    Coolest find: USA button with blue threads still on shank

"He who would search for pearls must dive below."

Quote Originally Posted by MangoAve View Post
    The black buckle shirt looks neat. I'd need a small.

I know there was some AD merchandise at some point. May I ask who put this set together?
    The old American Detectorist merchandise is still available.

https://www.zazzle.com/s/american+detectorist

This new merch is Dan's conception.
    Lifetime totals:
    9 Large Cents, 415 Indian Heads, 2 Two Cent Pieces, 1 Capped Bust Half Dime, 1 Seated Half Dime, 10 Shield Nickels, 68 V Nickels, 124 Buffalo Nickels, 31 War Nickels, 16 Seated Dimes, 131 Barber Dimes, 405 Mercury Dimes, 249 Rosies, 4 Seated Quarters, 18 Barber Quarters, 19 Standing Liberty Quarters, 89 Silver Washingtons, 1 Seated Half, 3 Barber Halves, 16 Walking Liberty Halves

YouTube Channel: Tony Two-Cent https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmz...RlHTBIU42bUORg

I like the business cards on the site. I have been thinking about getting some of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Two-Cent View Post
    The old American Detectorist merchandise is still available.

https://www.zazzle.com/s/american+detectorist

This new merch is Dan's conception.
    XP Deus

That was smart getting the t-shirts in dark colors! I can't wait to get mine dirty! 🤣

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Some days you get the corn, some days you get the cob
    ​Oldest coin: ​70 B.C. "Harlow Flyer" gold qtr. Stater
    Oldest U.S. coin: 1814 Capped Bust Dime

Quote Originally Posted by Ill Digger View Post
    That was smart getting the t-shirts in dark colors! I can't wait to get mine dirty! 藍

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    You have to have dark colors when playing out in the dirt Tim , I really hope you liked yours !

Thanks Dan for putting this together for us. I'll take an XL black relic shirt.
    Oldest Coin: 100-60 BC Gallic bronze coin (Sequani Tribe)
    Oldest Silver Coin: 1156 hammered Pfennig from (now) Bavaria
    Oldest U.S. coin: 1805 Draped Bust Large Cent
    Best Coins EVER: 1625 4 Sols from Kingdom of Chateau Renaud, France
    1662 15 Kreuzers, Leopold I, Austria
    Best Relics: Bronze Age Arrowheads & Spearhead, 2c Roman silver ring, complete medieval knight's spur (x6)
    YouTube Channel: Full Metal Digger

Quote Originally Posted by del View Post
    You have to have dark colors when playing out in the dirt Tim , I really hope you liked yours !
    Like mine? I don't like mine.

I LOVE IT!!!
    Still waiting to break it in properly
    Some days you get the corn, some days you get the cob
    ​Oldest coin: ​70 B.C. "Harlow Flyer" gold qtr. Stater
    Oldest U.S. coin: 1814 Capped Bust Dime

I'm thinking about another batch of shirts if you want to pre order one or a mug please let me know here . As soon as I get a decent number of items i'll put in the order .

but don't tell me you want one and not commit to it !!!!

Mugs and shirts are each $25.00 + $5.00 shipping or mailing costs (about the cheapest I can charge for them as they are both made in America materials )

Elite Member
    Probably way to late but down the road I would definitely want a couple Tees in 2 XL. Thx Wisconsin Digger I'll even prepay. Thx Dave
    Total silver 3 - Goal 50 (2024 Finds) - 0 Washington - 0 Barber Dimes - 0 Mercury Dimes- - 3 Roosevelt Dimes - 0 V Nickels - 0 Buffalos - 0 War Nickels - 0 Indian - 10 Wheats - $ 3.44 in clad
    Relics: MILESTONES since 2012: 1700 silver coins - 8000 Clad Quarters - 500 Roosevelts - 750 Mercury Dimes