Thread: Angels etrac program

Angels etrac program

I need your help I put angels settings in my etrac but I don't have how he modified Andy s program what does his screen look like (Angels screen)
    please help if u can.

I don't know anything about Angel's program. I simply hunt in factory coin mode but with the upper right corner opened up. Works just fine in just about any conditions. HH Dave.
    Oldest Coin: 100-60 BC Gallic bronze coin (Sequani Tribe)
    Oldest Silver Coin: 1156 hammered Pfennig from (now) Bavaria
    Oldest U.S. coin: 1805 Draped Bust Large Cent
    Best Coins EVER: 1625 4 Sols from Kingdom of Chateau Renaud, France
    1662 15 Kreuzers, Leopold I, Austria
    Best Relics: Bronze Age Arrowheads & Spearhead, 2c Roman silver ring, complete medieval knight's spur (x6)
    YouTube Channel: Full Metal Digger

Angel talked about his discrimination pattern in this post but it appears that his link is no longer valid:

Quote Originally Posted by angellionel View Post
    I use a slightly modified version of Andy Sabisch's discrimination pattern. I don't like the factory coin pattern as it has a greater rejection area. The pattern I am using works very well with the settings I have chosen and listed above.
    So he was using Andy Sabisch's pattern, modified slightly. I don't know what those modifications were but it sounds like they were very minor. (Probably not modified enough to affect your hunting results significantly.)

Like DaddyDigger, I use the factory "Coins" discrimination pattern with the upper right corner opened up. I have tried using Andy Sabisch's pattern but I don't like it. Way too much iron falsing for me. Perhaps my soil conditions are different here in Illinois.
    Last edited by Tony Two-Cent; 04-12-2017 at 08:38 PM.
    Lifetime totals:
    9 Large Cents, 415 Indian Heads, 2 Two Cent Pieces, 1 Capped Bust Half Dime, 1 Seated Half Dime, 10 Shield Nickels, 68 V Nickels, 124 Buffalo Nickels, 31 War Nickels, 16 Seated Dimes, 131 Barber Dimes, 405 Mercury Dimes, 249 Rosies, 4 Seated Quarters, 18 Barber Quarters, 19 Standing Liberty Quarters, 89 Silver Washingtons, 1 Seated Half, 3 Barber Halves, 16 Walking Liberty Halves

YouTube Channel: Tony Two-Cent https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmz...RlHTBIU42bUORg

The first thing I did when I got my E-Trac was to document all of Angel's settings and save the mode, and Pattern files. I have experimented with all kinds of patterns, and settings but always come back to His settings, and pattern. works great, and it can get noisy but the reward is new finds in well hunted locations.

Here are the details on why he chooses these settings, and all his settings are highlighted in blue on the chart provided...

http://www.americandetectorist.com/f...s-And-Programs

Here is a photo of his Pattern...

Here is The Mode and Pattern files for Angel's Etrac program...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by CyberSage; 04-12-2017 at 10:11 PM.
    "Knowledge counts but common sense matters." ~ LouAnne Johnson

Minelab E-Trac - Whites Vision/V3 - JeTco GTX Huntmaster - Whites Bullseye TRX - Garrett Pro-Pointer

Quote Originally Posted by CyberSage View Post
    The first thing I did when I got my E-Trac was to document all of Angel's settings and save the mode, and Pattern files. I have experimented with all kinds of patterns, and settings but always come back to His settings, and pattern. works great, and it can get noisy but the reward is new finds in well hunted locations.
    Jack to the rescue!
    Lifetime totals:
    9 Large Cents, 415 Indian Heads, 2 Two Cent Pieces, 1 Capped Bust Half Dime, 1 Seated Half Dime, 10 Shield Nickels, 68 V Nickels, 124 Buffalo Nickels, 31 War Nickels, 16 Seated Dimes, 131 Barber Dimes, 405 Mercury Dimes, 249 Rosies, 4 Seated Quarters, 18 Barber Quarters, 19 Standing Liberty Quarters, 89 Silver Washingtons, 1 Seated Half, 3 Barber Halves, 16 Walking Liberty Halves

YouTube Channel: Tony Two-Cent https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmz...RlHTBIU42bUORg

Thank you for the response it will help me find those deep silver coins

Did you write down the discrimination pattern. I wiould appreciate it thanks for all the help

Quote Originally Posted by 1147SILVER View Post
    Did you write down the discrimination pattern. I wiould appreciate it thanks for all the help
    The above photo is the discrimination pattern, and the pattern file that is contained in the ZIP attachment you can load into your E-Trac via the USB cable and E-Trac software.

Minelab E-Trac - Whites Vision/V3 - JeTco GTX Huntmaster - Whites Bullseye TRX - Garrett Pro-Pointer

OK 1147SILVER here is a little clearer copy of the Pattern. Hopefully, this will help you out so you can start digg'in those Silvers!!! Good luck Friend!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Two-Cent View Post
    Jack to the rescue!
    Thank you Tony. It's been a long time since I "rescued" anything...

WOW Cybersage! I am super impressed! This is helpful to all us e-trac users.
    Oldest Coin: 100-60 BC Gallic bronze coin (Sequani Tribe)
    Oldest Silver Coin: 1156 hammered Pfennig from (now) Bavaria
    Oldest U.S. coin: 1805 Draped Bust Large Cent
    Best Coins EVER: 1625 4 Sols from Kingdom of Chateau Renaud, France
    1662 15 Kreuzers, Leopold I, Austria
    Best Relics: Bronze Age Arrowheads & Spearhead, 2c Roman silver ring, complete medieval knight's spur (x6)
    YouTube Channel: Full Metal Digger

I am glad you find it helpful DaddyDigger! Angel's program, and techniques have found me a lot of nice Silver over the years.

Jack is the MAN!!
    SeabeeRon on the beach in Santa Cruz,CA.

Hey, Ron! Nice to hear from you Brother! Hope you are doing well my Friend!

I use this pattern all of the time and have great success with it