Thread: I once walked erect

Veteran Member leslie(nova scotia)'s Avatar

I once walked erect

Today was the day. The day that Coinasoras Rex ("C Rex" for short) was taken on his first hunt. He was second generation being handed down by the "Pah" who traded upward with the old going to the eldest son. The Eldest son being me, who had given Nogo Sojo to his better half...club was held pointing downward by this Cro-Magnom as he knew who roasted the Wooley Mammoth!

Swinging the oldest thing in my arsenal of coin killers it wasn't long before I was stooped and dragging my knuckles on the ground. Looking to the sky wailing, howling......grunting. A golf egg from a pterodactyl, two circle worms, round things, round thing with a shape on it!

Back at the man cave I was alone. No fire going. No grunts of approval that I had provided from the hunt....just a sign....gone to bingo fend for yourself. UGH.......UGH! Time to call Fred and Barny over!
    From the land of the Bluenose.....life is a beach at least till the tide comes in and the Bud is all gone. Swish and dig at the drop of a dime!

"...gone to bingo fend for yourself. UGH.......UGH! Time to call Fred and Barny over! "
    All amusing, but that last part had me LOL!
    On Instagram- oxshoedrew

I'm with Drew on this one..
    V3i- Prism IV- Pro Pointer
    2020 GOAL: Any Flowing Hair coin

TOTAL 100 YEAR OLD COINS - -280
    2020:
    Silver: 11

Oldest U.S. Copper - 1795 Liberty Cap
    Oldest U.S. Silver - 1829 Capped Bust Dime extra large 10C
    Click here to view my album

Global Moderator Fire Fighter 43's Avatar
    Congrats on the nice digs, WTG.

Minelab Equinox 800, 15”Coiltek, 11” & 6”coils

XP Deus II , 11", 9” & 11x13 coils

Detectors since 1977: Simplex, DEUS, CTX 3030, F75 Ltd, Etrac, Excal II, V3i, DFX, GTI2000, Eagle II, 6000DI, 6DB, AlaskanTR4B, Beachcomber