Thread: Bean field, cellar hunt

Bean field, cellar hunt

I"m curious if we can put together another hunt in Connecticut. As an Illinois detectorist, I enjoyed hearing the experiences experienced by my friends here. Frankly was a little jealous as I haven't had the opportunity. So much deeper history on our east coast!! Anyways, thought now would be enough in advance to see if we could put together another hunt. Be cool to meet some of you too!! I'm pretty sure Digger Don and Al would want another outing.

Just putting it out there.

When were you planning on coming out this way Noah ?
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

Not certain of that Del. My schedule is probably more flexible than most. Funny being called Noah as it's my middle name. Always been called by my first, Tim. LOL. Either is cool. Anyhow, guess it depends on you all, when is best for field hunts or cellar hunts, which or whatever we'd be doing. I'm completely open.

The best times to hunt fields and cellar holes are the spring and fall months , the weather is more pleasant and there are no bugs , humidity or foliage . Before famers plant or after they harvest .
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

Cellar hunts in the heat wouldn't bother me too much. But again I'd come out and join you all when it's best for you all. I don't want to impose. Just hoping for a chance to experience the east coast hunt. Sounded like you all had a great time the last time you all got together. Any hoot, jus putting it out there.