Thread: White's Treasure Master or Treasure Pro?

White's Treasure Master or Treasure Pro?

Other than the back lighting and more tones with the Treasure Pro is their any reason to spend the extra money over the treasure Master?

Should I have waited for one of the Admins to welcome you to the forum? Umm, for a difference of $69 from kellyco for the Tpro, that isn't a vast amount of money. Uhhhh, you get a DD coil when you get the Tpro. The Tmaster is only a concentric coil. That is a big difference. I don't often use the backlight, but it is a good thing to have and has come in handy a few times. I stick with the 4 tones, even though I have the 8. The reason I don't use the 8, Is because I go to heavily iron infested areas where the falsing causes more tones to be just a nuisance than a help. I only need to pay attention to the iron clicks, grunts, and the positive VDI. The reasoning is only because of the places I hunt. If I hunted more parks, then I might benefit from the 8 tones. The DD coil is prob the reason why you would consider the extra for the Tpro. I have done quite well with it, despite the limitations I have noticed. It is a decent machine, and if you learn it well, and learn the type of places you hunt, you will be able to find some decent things with it.
    Future goals: Capped bust coin, Flowing hair LC, Classic head LC, VT copper, MA copper, Pistareen, Two-cent pc, SLQ, GW inaugural button, Excelsior button, Civil war token, and a gold ring.

Welcome to the forum!

Having never used either of those machines I can't add much to the information MangoAve has provided, but given the choice I would always opt for a Double D coil.

Best of luck with whatever you go with!
    Lifetime totals:
    9 Large Cents, 415 Indian Heads, 2 Two Cent Pieces, 1 Capped Bust Half Dime, 1 Seated Half Dime, 10 Shield Nickels, 68 V Nickels, 124 Buffalo Nickels, 31 War Nickels, 16 Seated Dimes, 131 Barber Dimes, 405 Mercury Dimes, 249 Rosies, 4 Seated Quarters, 18 Barber Quarters, 19 Standing Liberty Quarters, 89 Silver Washingtons, 1 Seated Half, 3 Barber Halves, 16 Walking Liberty Halves

YouTube Channel: Tony Two-Cent https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmz...RlHTBIU42bUORg

Hi, Riverrat! I hope you are happy with the machine you choose!
    On Instagram- oxshoedrew