Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: buttons , and coppers with Coinnut

Re: buttons , and coppers with Coinnut

Quote Originally Posted by sjv View Post
    Dan is that the place you and I went to last time? If so, there a sure alot of buttons there. In the 2 times I went, I got about 25 plus the draped bust large cent ( no date, very worn).
    Hey Sal, Yep, that's the place. Counting your buttons and the ones we found this past Saturday, we should be approaching 500 buttons from this multi hole site Believe it or not some of those buttons were right where everyone hunted and so were the 3 coppers we pulled. Moisture in the ground is our friend lol
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

Quote Originally Posted by coinnut View Post
    Hey Sal, Yep, that's the place. Counting your buttons and the ones we found this past Saturday, we should be approaching 500 buttons from this multi hole site Believe it or not some of those buttons were right where everyone hunted and so were the 3 coppers we pulled. Moisture in the ground is our friend lol
    Wow that's amazing you've pulled that many buttons from that area!!! Did I say WOW?

I hear you on the moisture situation I'm getting tired of hauling H20 around watering my plugs...
    Oldest silver-- 1838o seated dime (no stars)
    Oldest copper-- 1820 LC

White's V3i, Coinmaster, XLT, Prism IV, Whites new TRX PP- Love it!!! Garretts PP

That site is impressive, Dan! When do you think it was settled? I bet most of the signals are an artifact. I love it when the green coppers start to pop.

Kirk

Quote Originally Posted by KirkPA View Post
    That site is impressive, Dan! When do you think it was settled? I bet most of the signals are an artifact. I love it when the green coppers start to pop.

Kirk
    hey Kirk , it looks like late 1700's and they were abandoned before the 1850's it was really active (by all the backmarked buttons ) from 1800-20's .
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album