Thread: Deus changes programs by itself

Deus changes programs by itself

Has anyone else had this problem? My Deus will change programs on its own. Once it went into gold mode. I was able to update it and it reset itself. But today I was detecting and all of a sudden it got real quiet and looked at the screen and it was in beach mode and can’t get out. I need some help.

Welcome to the forum Zap55 , I'm going to move this post to the appropriate category as this is an introduction area of the forum . Please repost an intro or brief paragraph about yourself and area of the country your from .
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

Quote Originally Posted by Zap55 View Post
    Has anyone else had this problem? My Deus will change programs on its own. Once it went into gold mode. I was able to update it and it reset itself. But today I was detecting and all of a sudden it got real quiet and looked at the screen and it was in beach mode and can’t get out. I need some help.
    Wow Zap that has never happened to me. BUT it is VERY easy to go to another program on that machine. All that you have to do is hit the up or down arrow. So maybe you accidently pressed the button?
    Detectors I use: Minelab Equinox 900 & Manticore
    Favorite finds I have made:
    1,000+ silver coins
    92pcs of 1700's Trade Era Silver
    Copper Culture Indian Artifacts
    125+ War of 1812 Era buttons and relics
    My wife
    (probably should have started with that one)