View Poll Results: Which do you think should be coin of the month?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: Best Coin of the Month Award - November 2017

Best Coin of the Month Award - November 2017

Please vote for the find you feel is most deserving of the Best Coin of the Month Award for November 2017!

Click on the title of the item to view the thread with more information and photos (use the back button to return to the voting after viewing a thread).

The poll will remain active for 5 days.

I love both the 1787 Fugio Copper and the 1806 Eight Reales. I would love to find either one. Hopefully they end up in a tie and they both win. I didn't want to break the tie, so I voted for my coin.
    -------------------
    Oldest coin: Roman Silver Denarius (Titus) 79-81 AD / Oldest US coin: 1786-1788 NJ Copper (x4)
    Best relics: Medieval lead seal matrix (1200s) / 1789 George Washington Inaugural Button (x2)
    Deus II / Equinox 900 - Personal website: www.Detectorist.com

Your dime is an amazing coin too, Ken!
    Lifetime totals:
    10 Large Cents, 415 Indian Heads, 2 Two Cent Pieces, 1 Capped Bust Half Dime, 1 Seated Half Dime, 10 Shield Nickels, 68 V Nickels, 124 Buffalo Nickels, 31 War Nickels, 16 Seated Dimes, 131 Barber Dimes, 405 Mercury Dimes, 249 Rosies, 4 Seated Quarters, 18 Barber Quarters, 20 Standing Liberty Quarters, 89 Silver Washingtons, 1 Seated Half, 3 Barber Halves, 16 Walking Liberty Halves

YouTube Channel: Tony Two-Cent https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmz...RlHTBIU42bUORg

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Two-Cent View Post
    Your dime is an amazing coin too, Ken!
    Thanks Tony I agree, I was so happy I dug it lol.
    -------------------
    Oldest coin: Roman Silver Denarius (Titus) 79-81 AD / Oldest US coin: 1786-1788 NJ Copper (x4)
    Best relics: Medieval lead seal matrix (1200s) / 1789 George Washington Inaugural Button (x2)

Some really great coins this month. Congrats on the Capped Bust Ken!
    http://www.youtube.com/c/MrDigger

Minelab Equinox 800, SE Pro
    Oldest coin: 1693 W&M halfpenny
    Oldest silver: 1751 Ferdinand VI Pistareen1 Real
    Oldest US coin: 1787 Mass State Copper
    Oldest US silver: 1821 Capped Bust Dime
    Favorite Find: 1806 Carolus IIII 8 Reales

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Digger View Post
    Some really great coins this month. Congrats on the Capped Bust Ken!
    Thanks! It really is an amazing month, soooo many great coins. The seated quarter and Indian are beautiful too....and that 350-353 AD Roman Coin is amazing! I can only hope to dig one in the UK in March
    -------------------