I know most of you probably don't know John "Marty" Tracy, but he used to be one of the sponsors of this forum. He has helped me out many times over the years. I bought my RNB Lithium Ion battery off of him, plus a new coil for my E-Trac. He graciously donated a brand new Tesoro Silver Umax metal detector for one of our contests here.

Yesterday his wife and mother-in-law were killed in a car wreck. I can't even imagine what he is going through. So sad. They have four children. Please keep him and his family in your thoughts.

https://jmtmetaldetectors.com/

Name:  JMT.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  88.0 KB

PHILO —Two women from Robinson have died from injuries they sustained in a single-vehicle crash Tuesday afternoon south of Philo.
Illinois State Police at Pesotum said the women, ages 78 and 55, were passengers in a Ford Edge that left the road and hit a tree about 12:25 p.m.
The 81-year-old male driver, also from Robinson, sustained a non-life-threatening injury. He was wearing a seat belt, as was the 78-year-old woman in the front passenger seat.
Police and firefighters shut the highway down for more than an hour while they rescued the trio from the sport utility vehicle and investigated the crash.
Police said the SUV was headed north on Illinois 130 about 3 miles south of Philo when it left the road to the west, entered the ditch and hit a tree.
Police are still investigating what caused the crash.