Thread: My Equinox is on its way!!

Global Moderator Fire Fighter 43's Avatar

My Equinox is on its way!!

My Equinox 800 and ProFind 35 should be here by the middle of next week. Just in time for my trip to the UK. It should make a good backup but I’m a little hesitant Using a new machine for such an important trip.

Minelab Equinox 800, 15”Coiltek, 11” & 6”coils

XP Deus II , 11", 9” & 11x13 coils

Detectors since 1977: Simplex, DEUS, CTX 3030, F75 Ltd, Etrac, Excal II, V3i, DFX, GTI2000, Eagle II, 6000DI, 6DB, AlaskanTR4B, Beachcomber

THAT IS SOOOOO EXCITING!!!! You are getting a wonderful detector AND heading to the UK. I know what you're saying regards keeping it as a back up. I'm expecting a steep learning curve when I get my 800 as I've never used a Minelab. I'm curious if, being a Minelab guy, you don't just take to it. Looking forward to your posts!!!!
    On Instagram- oxshoedrew

Congratulations! My dealer also contacted me - mine ships out today.

Quote Originally Posted by OxShoeDrew View Post
    I'm curious if, being a Minelab guy, you don't just take to it. Looking forward to your posts!!!!
    After playing around with it some more I think it will be a short learning curve for. Going from the Etrac to the CTX wasn’t too bad and I think the Equinox is much simpler machine than the CTX. But, we’ll see once I get it in the field.

Detectors since 1977: Simplex, DEUS, CTX 3030, F75 Ltd, Etrac, Excal II, V3i, DFX, GTI2000, Eagle II, 6000DI, 6DB, AlaskanTR4B, Beachcomber

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyB View Post
    Congratulations! My dealer also contacted me - mine ships out today.
    That is awesome you are going to really like it. I personally feel the Equinox is a home run by Minelab.