Thread: Looking for

Candidate Member

Looking for

have not been on here in quite some time I am looking for a good used Whites TDI if any one has a decent used one they are wanting to part with let me know

thanks for reading

Good luck, Koot!
    On Instagram- oxshoedrew

Candidate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OxShoeDrew View Post
    Good luck, Koot!
    I here you but I have to try LOL I am prepared for the fact that I just may not find one of them used and will have to purchase a new one I figure the TDI will be a great first PI machine for detecting gold and for not a lot of monies way cheaper than a GPX

No, I was being sincere, I was wishing you luck trying to find one. I wasn't being sarcastic.
    On Instagram- oxshoedrew

Candidate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OxShoeDrew View Post
    No, I was being sincere, I was wishing you luck trying to find one. I wasn't being sarcastic.
    no problems here did not take it as sarcastic at all I am probably going to need all the luck someone wants to give me trying to find a used one for sale had to start some where though have already priced a new one and am prepared if I don't find a used one

Sent you a pm there are currently two on Finds Treasure forum , one may have already sold .

Good luck! I just got one myself last year. Crazy deep and sensitive to even grain size specks of metal, especially with a small mono coil.
    Equipment:
    Minelab: CTX 3030, GPX 4800, X-Terra 705. Whites TDI SL.

2023 Silver: 1 Gold: 0

Best finds: 28 silver dime spill, 1800s Dutch customs seal.
    Oldest/best coins: 1837 Upper Canada large cent, 1877 Seated Dime
    Oldest find: 1800 Sailors Luck token
    You Tube: Rediscovering America

Candidate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheap Thrills View Post
    Sent you a pm there are currently two on Finds Treasure forum , one may have already sold .
    Sorry Cheap Thrills that it took me so long to reply back have been having to spend time down in the nut house valley of AZ had a bunch of Dr appointments for me and the wife so have not been on the web much

Candidate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Digger_O'Dell View Post
    Good luck! I just got one myself last year. Crazy deep and sensitive to even grain size specks of metal, especially with a small mono coil.
    I figure between the GM 1000 and the TDI that will give me a great one two punch for what I detect and the areas I detect also have an AT PRO that I do not care much for and the X TERRA 705 which I love so when I purchase the TDI I will be set pretty good in my mind