Thread: 3 freq Nel Hunter Coil for the Minelab X-terra

3 freq Nel Hunter Coil for the Minelab X-terra

I finally was able to obtain access to and bookmark the Forum. Would like to hear from Our Forum Family in regards to the Nel 3 freq. Hunter Coil for the Minelab X-terra. My understanding is that you can select either of the individual single 3 frequencies that conforms to the x-terra 705.

Was hoping to glean some knowledge from our Forum Users. Thank you so very much for taking the time to read & hopefully to share your thoughts. If you prefer Feel free to PM! KK ... USAF 62-66

Quote Originally Posted by Kioti View Post
    I finally was able to obtain access to and bookmark the Forum. Would like to hear from Our Forum Family in regards to the Nel 3 freq. Hunter Coil for the Minelab X-terra. My understanding is that you can select either of the individual single 3 frequencies that conforms to the x-terra 705.

Was hoping to glean some knowledge from our Forum Users. Thank you so very much for taking the time to read & hopefully to share your thoughts. If you prefer Feel free to PM! KK ... USAF 62-66

Hello Kioti,
    I have a 705 and was using 2 of those coils. I sold off the hunter coil when I bought my CTX, but still sometimes use the 705 with the 15 inch Attack coil. For being Minelab unauthorized coils, they seem to work great! Short cycle the power to toggle between the 3 frequencies makes it easy to change. I tend to use the 3Khz for crazy depth in open fields, and the high frequencies when on the beach where it hits the nickels and small low tone metals like gold easily.
    If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask. Plus if you are in the market, I may be willing to part with my 15 inch NEL.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Equipment:
    Minelab: CTX 3030, GPX 4800, X-Terra 705. Whites TDI SL.

2023 Silver: 1 Gold: 0

Best finds: 28 silver dime spill, 1800s Dutch customs seal.
    Oldest/best coins: 1837 Upper Canada large cent, 1877 Seated Dime
    Oldest find: 1800 Sailors Luck token
    You Tube: Rediscovering America

Candidate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Digger_O'Dell View Post
    Hello Kioti,
    I have a 705 and was using 2 of those coils. I sold off the hunter coil when I bought my CTX, but still sometimes use the 705 with the 15 inch Attack coil. For being Minelab unauthorized coils, they seem to work great! Short cycle the power to toggle between the 3 frequencies makes it easy to change. I tend to use the 3Khz for crazy depth in open fields, and the high frequencies when on the beach where it hits the nickels and small low tone metals like gold easily.
    If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask. Plus if you are in the market, I may be willing to part with my 15 inch NEL.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Hey Digger_O'Dell if Kioti doesn't take you up on the offer of the NEL coil I might would be interested in it just let me know and a price you would like have always wanted to try one of those on my 705 but like I stated since you offered to Kioti first I know he has first dibs