Thread: My antivirus software keeps telling me that AD has been hacked

My antivirus software keeps telling me that AD has been hacked

Admins, for the last couple of days, it takes me forever to open up the AD site. My Sophos antivirus software keeps giving me the message below. You may want to check the site for malware.

Thanks,

Jeff

20180405 210241 Blocked web request to "allfontshere.press/fonts/courier3.js" (linked from "www.americandetectorist.com/forum/forumdisplay.php") 'Mal/HTMLGen-A' has been found at this website, reference ID 1024459130.

Mal/HTMLGen-A is the threat name associated with web content blocked by Sophos products using the reputation filtering functionality.
    Note: Mal/HTMLGen-A is not detection of a malware payload on an infected machine. Instead it indicates a Sophos product blocking access to a remote website we believe to be either malicious (a site whose sole purpose is to infect users with malware) or compromised (a legitimate site, but one that has been hacked in order to infect or redirect users).
    If you believe the current classification is incorrect, please use the following form to submit the site for re-evaluation:
    https://www.sophos.com/en-us/support...se/119440.aspx
    Oldest find: 5,000 year old copper spearhead
    Oldest coin: 1699 William III halfpenny
    Purdiest coin: 1832 Capped Bust quarter
    Coolest find: USA button with blue threads still on shank

"He who would search for pearls must dive below."

I had this EXACT same problem last week with Kaspersky AV! I'm still getting it occasionally but I've learned to ignore it! It's a malicious trojan according to Kaspersky but it successfully blocks it every time.
    Oldest Coin: 100-60 BC Gallic bronze coin (Sequani Tribe)
    Oldest Silver Coin: 1156 hammered Pfennig from (now) Bavaria
    Oldest U.S. coin: 1805 Draped Bust Large Cent
    Best Coins EVER: 1625 4 Sols from Kingdom of Chateau Renaud, France
    1662 15 Kreuzers, Leopold I, Austria
    Best Relics: Bronze Age Arrowheads & Spearhead, 2c Roman silver ring, complete medieval knight's spur (x6)
    YouTube Channel: Full Metal Digger

We are addressing this .
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album