Thread: 2 confederate button kinda day..

2 confederate button kinda day..

Me and S.C. Keith hit a new spot . He dug the Block I and I tagged the rest.https://youtu.be/Owlru3ak92MName:  north carolin sunburst.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  45.5 KBName:  north carolina block i.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  39.0 KB
    Best finds GW Button and John Adams Cufflink.
    Trust in the Lord...

Awesome find CD. I spent 10 of my 24 years detecting on Civil War sites and never found a Confederate button. Lots of Union buttons but no Confederates. My white whale. I wanted one so badly but it never happened.
    XP Deus

It will happen for you ...I am still looking for one of them there tree coins...
    Best finds GW Button and John Adams Cufflink.
    Trust in the Lord...

It would be a miracle because I don't really hunt Civil War sites anymore. I still have a couple of permissions in Northwest Georgia but my business has changed and I am no longer traveling through the area anymore. I also don't do the paid hunts in Virginia anymore. They were fun a few times but when the organizers are taking 300 diggers to the same sites for 10 - 12 times then the relics are few and far between. Plus, I hated using a pulse machine because I only used one twice a year. By the time I was starting to hear the tones it was time to pack up and leave.
    XP Deus

Waking up to -10 degree weather this AM it sure warmed me up seeing your confederate buttons. Thanks for the post.
    V3i- Prism IV- Pro Pointer
    2020 GOAL: Any Flowing Hair coin

TOTAL 100 YEAR OLD COINS - -280
    2020:
    Silver: 11

Oldest U.S. Copper - 1795 Liberty Cap
    Oldest U.S. Silver - 1829 Capped Bust Dime extra large 10C
    Click here to view my album