Hi all,

Here's a few shots of my finds from the last week. First hunt was last Sunday for 3 hours after work at a lost cellar hole deep in the woods I've hit hard before. Decided to return and found a few buttons and frags of an open work Artois shoe buckle frame. Happy with those. Then hit a permission field of mine with a good friend yesterday. This is the field I nabbed the 1798 DB 10 days ago. Drove by yesterday morning and noticed they'd let the cows, donkeys and sheep into the field and the hay was all mowed down - game on! Nabbed a number of buttons and two more really nice coins. First was my 2nd Vermont Copper of the year (1788) and then about 10 minutes later pulled a really cool item. It's a wiped KG 2 copper that has been re-purposed as a gift and monogrammed on the obverse with a script L & B. Such a unique and personal item. Still doing some online research to see if I can find a name associated with it. I at least know the original cabin site owner and his wife and it's not them so my search goes deeper. Also hit an older yard earlier in the day where I nabbed the '42 Merc and the '56 and '15-D Wheats. Thanks for looking and HH!

John

Name:  Wide shot 1.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  27.8 KBName:  Wide shot 2.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  31.9 KBName:  VT Copper.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  33.3 KBName:  Monogrammed copper.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  34.7 KB