Name:  Late June early July wide shot.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  38.9 KB
Here's a summary pic of my more notable finds from the past two hunts - 1 a solo hunt two Friday's ago and the second yesterday with a good friend and fellow Vermont detectorist. The good relics were oddly on the slim side on these hunts, but I'm not complaining as I added 5 more coppers to my years total.

Name:  Wellington obverse.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  38.8 KB
On the first hunt, finds were slow and I about keeled over from the heat but managed two older coins. The first is this Canadian Wellington Token dated 1814, my second of this variety.

Name:  Wellington reverse.jpg
Views: 500
Size:  40.7 KB
Here's a shot of the reverse.

Name:  DB 1802.png
Views: 266
Size:  249.3 KB
Toward the end of the day I also nabbed a fairly decent 1802 DB. Funny thing is the coin was literally 20 feet in front of my car in the old driveway onto the field. Always check around your cars folks!

Name:  July 7 finds with Gold Panner.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  39.4 KB
Then yesterday me and my good friend (Gold Panner on TNet) hit some of our permission fields in a town about an hour away. We were essentially skunked in the morning, but the first afternoon field was the "Creme De La Creme" and we stayed there the rest of the day pulling six coins including 5 coppers and a very nice 1830 half dime. My take was the 1802 DB, the '53 Braided Hair and what I believe is a worn KG2. Gold Panner pulled a beautiful 1830 half dime, the CT and the '29 Matron. Below are a few shots of my coins.

Name:  BH combo.jpg
Views: 230
Size:  54.4 KB
Here's the '53 BH - quite a nice example.

Name:  DB combo.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  55.6 KB
The DB is my 4th of the year and my 2nd 1802. She's seen better days but happy to have a date.

Name:  KG2 obverse.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  32.2 KB
Again, here's what I believe is a heavily worn KG2. It came out of the ground about 30 feet from Gold Panner's CT copper and since the legends are nearly illegible and there's 100s of CT copper varieties I'm not 100% positive. Thanks for looking and HH folks.