I found a very nice 1907 Barber Quarter back in June I believe. After I posted it Tony2Cent suggested I use a method that was posted on here from 8 years or so. Anyways I am VERY pleased with the results. The recipe can be found here...

http://www.americandetectorist.com/f...de-From-Silver

Before...
Name:  BQF.jpg
Views: 1058
Size:  68.2 KB

After...
Name:  clean.jpg
Views: 931
Size:  57.0 KB

I also found a Capped Bust silver dime a few months ago that was completely slicked out on the front except the slightest edge of the bottom of the bust. I swiped it with my shovel too. So being essentially worthless I decided to use some of the acid you use to confirm whether something is silver or not on this coin. I carefully spread a thin layer of acid on the entire front surface that way it would all look the same and after just 15 seconds I could easily make out the date of 1821. I do not recommend doing this to something valuable but in this case I am glad I did it.

Name:  1821.jpg
Views: 878
Size:  72.6 KB