Thread: 2 Hail Mary's

2 Hail Mary's

Two trips to the same spot yesterday with two different detectors . I noticed one spot I hadn't hunted in several years had had some shrubbery removed .

This spot is heavily trash laden and previous trips had given up very few coins .
    Pretty much the same story yesterday except for two pieces of jewelry .
    Hunt one was with the Nox600 (first gold for it ) and the second hunt was with the M6 .Yes , that is part of a hash pipe .

The sterling Submariner's badge was found with my missing pixels Explorer2 a week ago on another trash ridden site .

I believe in using a variety of detectors at different spots at different times .

Happy hunting !
    Attached Images Attached Images       

I like that silver badge the best. I agree using different detectors for different situations can be very successful.
    Detectors I use: Minelab Equinox 900 & Manticore
    Favorite finds I have made:
    1,000+ silver coins
    92pcs of 1700's Trade Era Silver
    Copper Culture Indian Artifacts
    125+ War of 1812 Era buttons and relics
    My wife
    (probably should have started with that one)

That sterling Sub-Mariner badge is awesome! I've never seen one like it. Very cool!

Congrats on the gold too!
    Lifetime totals:
    10 Large Cents, 415 Indian Heads, 2 Two Cent Pieces, 1 Capped Bust Half Dime, 1 Seated Half Dime, 10 Shield Nickels, 68 V Nickels, 124 Buffalo Nickels, 31 War Nickels, 16 Seated Dimes, 131 Barber Dimes, 405 Mercury Dimes, 249 Rosies, 4 Seated Quarters, 18 Barber Quarters, 20 Standing Liberty Quarters, 89 Silver Washingtons, 1 Seated Half, 3 Barber Halves, 16 Walking Liberty Halves

YouTube Channel: Tony Two-Cent https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmz...RlHTBIU42bUORg

Elite Member
    I was so busy looking at your finds that I missed the heading tie in DAH, great finds especially the gold piece. WD
    Total silver 3 - Goal 50 (2024 Finds) - 0 Washington - 0 Barber Dimes - 0 Mercury Dimes- - 3 Roosevelt Dimes - 0 V Nickels - 0 Buffalos - 0 War Nickels - 0 Indian - 10 Wheats - $ 3.44 in clad
    Relics: MILESTONES since 2012: 1700 silver coins - 8000 Clad Quarters - 500 Roosevelts - 750 Mercury Dimes

WOWEEE...some very nice finds, George! I didn't know you had so many detectors.
    On Instagram- oxshoedrew

Quote Originally Posted by Bucknut View Post
    I like that silver badge the best. I agree using different detectors for different situations can be very successful.
    Thanks Bucknut , someone worked very hard to earn that badge .I'd bet it's previous owner would have some stories to tell .

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Two-Cent View Post
    That sterling Sub-Mariner badge is awesome! I've never seen one like it. Very cool!

Thanks Tony , the only other one I've ever seen is on an avatar from an ex-submariner on another forum . Man , it takes a lot of guts to be on a submarine for weeks at a time !

Congrats on the gold too!
    Thank you .

Quote Originally Posted by wisconsin digger View Post
    I was so busy looking at your finds that I missed the heading tie in DAH, great finds especially the gold piece. WD
    Thanks WD , I sometimes try to be witty but usually fail miserably .

Quote Originally Posted by OxShoeDrew View Post
    WOWEEE...some very nice finds, George! I didn't know you had so many detectors.
    Thanks Drew , I'm down to 4 now but I'm selling a gold machine I never use and I don't know how much life the old Explorer 2 has left . I don't plan on buying anymore detectors I figure what I have now will probably last until I can no longer hunt .