Thread: What is this from colonial farm?

What is this from colonial farm?

Found this in the same area at the colonial farm where I found all those buttons and the British Rev button. about 1.5 inches long. Have no clue what it could be or used for.. any ideas?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Equipment: Garrett AT Pro

I got nothing. I suspect colonial dwellers never threw anything away. This might be some kind of broken tool that was fashioned into a hide scraper or something. It looks like it was attached to something at one time.
    Lifetime totals:
    9 Large Cents, 415 Indian Heads, 2 Two Cent Pieces, 1 Capped Bust Half Dime, 1 Seated Half Dime, 10 Shield Nickels, 68 V Nickels, 124 Buffalo Nickels, 31 War Nickels, 16 Seated Dimes, 131 Barber Dimes, 405 Mercury Dimes, 249 Rosies, 4 Seated Quarters, 18 Barber Quarters, 19 Standing Liberty Quarters, 89 Silver Washingtons, 1 Seated Half, 3 Barber Halves, 16 Walking Liberty Halves

YouTube Channel: Tony Two-Cent https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmz...RlHTBIU42bUORg

Yeah, you got me too. The post things had me thinking of the cats paw posts on the backs of some of the civil war era plates. But I don't think that's what it is.
    Some days you get the corn, some days you get the cob
    ​Oldest coin: ​70 B.C. "Harlow Flyer" gold qtr. Stater
    Oldest U.S. coin: 1814 Capped Bust Dime

Some kind of saddle decoration?
    On Instagram- oxshoedrew

looks lead or pewter Scott
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album