Thread: I judged too early

Elite Member

I judged too early

Last winter I bought the Equinox 600. I got it out this Spring and hated it and went back to the Etrac. I pulled it back out a couple weeks ago with the intent on figuring it out. I did a couple of clad hunts and figured out all the weird "good" signals and what really is a good signal. Well I tried it for older coins on Sunday and I was WRONG. I found 6 silver dimes and 6 wheats in an area I really pounded with the Etrac. It definitely has potential. I'm still not where I want to be but it was fun to see it work like I thought it would and sorry I shelved it earlier. Wisconsing Digger Found a really nice Silver ring as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Total silver 3 - Goal 50 (2024 Finds) - 0 Washington - 0 Barber Dimes - 0 Mercury Dimes- - 3 Roosevelt Dimes - 0 V Nickels - 0 Buffalos - 0 War Nickels - 0 Indian - 10 Wheats - $ 3.44 in clad
    Relics: MILESTONES since 2012: 1700 silver coins - 8000 Clad Quarters - 500 Roosevelts - 750 Mercury Dimes

Great job learning the new machine. I received a catalog from Kellyco in the mail last week and the etrac wasn't even in it. I've thought about getting a nox, but just can't pull that trigger. The etrac has been Damn good to me over the years.
    Oldest Coin: 1699 William III Halfpenny

Silver 4
    Indian 3, Buff 1, V Nik 1, Rosie 2, Barber Dime, SLQ 1,

YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoU...FVGumMQ/videos

Nice load of silver!
    Oldest Coin: 100-60 BC Gallic bronze coin (Sequani Tribe)
    Oldest Silver Coin: 1156 hammered Pfennig from (now) Bavaria
    Oldest U.S. coin: 1805 Draped Bust Large Cent
    Best Coins EVER: 1625 4 Sols from Kingdom of Chateau Renaud, France
    1662 15 Kreuzers, Leopold I, Austria
    Best Relics: Bronze Age Arrowheads & Spearhead, 2c Roman silver ring, complete medieval knight's spur (x6)
    YouTube Channel: Full Metal Digger