Thread: Ten Years

Threaded View

Ten Years

I joined this forum 10 years ago today, February 26, 2011. What a great decade it has been. When I joined the group I didn't even have a metal detector. When I asked everyone what machine I should get several people recommended the Minelab E-Trac. I placed an order for one from Sun Ray Detectors in Hazelton, Iowa and it arrived around March 10, 2011. With this machine I found so many bucket list items it's impossible to list them all.

But the finds are secondary to the great friendships I've made here. I've been detecting with Full Metal Digger, Ill Digger, jkress, rgorman, Digger Don, Digger Al, Noah, Moosapalooza, zrickkid, Silver Star, JTGold and Bell-Two. I hope to meet and detect with other forum members in the future.

Thanks to all of the great members here for the knowledgeable insight and the entertaining posts! Here's to another 10 years!
    Last edited by Tony Two-Cent; 02-27-2021 at 09:00 PM.
    Lifetime totals:
    10 Large Cents, 415 Indian Heads, 2 Two Cent Pieces, 1 Capped Bust Half Dime, 1 Seated Half Dime, 10 Shield Nickels, 68 V Nickels, 124 Buffalo Nickels, 31 War Nickels, 16 Seated Dimes, 131 Barber Dimes, 405 Mercury Dimes, 249 Rosies, 4 Seated Quarters, 18 Barber Quarters, 20 Standing Liberty Quarters, 89 Silver Washingtons, 1 Seated Half, 3 Barber Halves, 16 Walking Liberty Halves

YouTube Channel: Tony Two-Cent https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmz...RlHTBIU42bUORg