I was up at my cottage where I usually do a lot of relic detecting but while up there the water was so calm all of last week that I took the jetski to a beach site about 5 miles away. I knew it had some potential for jewelry so I thought I would give it a try. The first morning I got there and only found a junker ring after an hour. Then I dug up a 4 signal which turned out to be a 10k gold ring...it is tiny! It looked so good in the scoop and gave me a boost to keep digging all of the pull tabs!

Name:  Gold 10K.jpg
Views: 382
Size:  103.2 KB

Then over the next 30-45 minutes I found a section that had silver coins in it. I dug 3 mercs, a silver rosie and 2 silver Washingtons. I was pretty excited to try again. I hunted that beach the next 2 mornings and spent a total of 6-7 hours there. I found another 3 mercs, and a silver rosie and a silver Washington for a total of 11 silver coins. I did not find any silver jewelry though which surprises me but it is probably there, just have to go back next year. I am thinking that this place has only been lightly detected if at all...there are lots of targets.

Name:  beach silvers.jpg
Views: 329
Size:  88.8 KB

The coins all came out heavily tarnished and I cleaned them up a little bit.

Thanks for looking! Jared