Thread: Southern Indiana?

Southern Indiana?

I have a couple of promising permissions.

I'm not real experienced, but I have a few years into it...
    Garrett ACE 250 and ACE 400

Best of luck with your permissions. It's always exciting to have some promising sites lined up.
    Lifetime totals:
    9 Large Cents, 415 Indian Heads, 2 Two Cent Pieces, 1 Capped Bust Half Dime, 1 Seated Half Dime, 10 Shield Nickels, 68 V Nickels, 124 Buffalo Nickels, 31 War Nickels, 16 Seated Dimes, 131 Barber Dimes, 405 Mercury Dimes, 249 Rosies, 4 Seated Quarters, 18 Barber Quarters, 19 Standing Liberty Quarters, 89 Silver Washingtons, 1 Seated Half, 3 Barber Halves, 16 Walking Liberty Halves

YouTube Channel: Tony Two-Cent https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmz...RlHTBIU42bUORg

Good luck on the permissions. Always fun to get those and talk with the homeowners about the history of their houses etc.
    Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Waterproof Pinpointer, CTX3030 with 6,11,17" coils.

I assume you have to wait now? It was below zero in CT today and nor'easter Sat.
    On Instagram- oxshoedrew

Hey Seagullplayer,

I recently moved from Indy to Mobile, Alabama. I used to attend organized hunts put on by Kenny Wray at his family farm near Seymour. Did you ever go to any of his hunts?
    I hope you have had a chance to hunt some of the areas you had lined up. I'm sure there is lots of silver in the ground down there waiting for you to come along and find it.

Good Luck with your detecting!

Brian