Thread: South Carolina Low Country/ NC state line (CT transplant)

South Carolina Low Country/ NC state line (CT transplant)

Hi all. Kevin here. It’s been quite a while since I have relic detected, and I am itching to get back into it. About 10 months ago I made the move from CT to Little River South Carolina. I’ve been doing some beach detecting (I’m only a few miles from the North Myrtle Beach area beaches and North Carolina beaches). However, I really want to get back into the relic detecting too. Anyone on here that lives in the general area that is interested in getting together, please reach out. I’d be more than happy to travel a decent distance as well. Would love to start finding some Confederate items as well as Colonial. Anything really- just itching to get back into the swing and dig some dirt vs. sand on occasion.

Hello Kevin , you picked a nice area to move to . lots of history down that way . You sound like your very close to David (Calabash Digger) , I hope you get a chance to meet or even detect with him at some point . I may be making the move down that way myself in a few years , best of luck to ya .

Dan
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

Hi Dan. I hope you are doing well. Yes, when I saw Calabash Digger I assumed he is in Calabash NC. I am only 2 tenths of a mile from the Calabash line. I reached out to him already. Hopefully we can meet up sometime. Del, if you are ever down this way and need a free place to stay let me know. I live alone and I have a spare bedroom with 2 full beds, so I have room for anyone that is interested.

Happy hunting