Thread: Lodge Scent's D2 Program!!

Lodge Scent's D2 Program!!

Hey everyone, Just read the bold to get the gist.

Lodge Scent (Jeff) has found a program for the Deus 2 that is a game changer!!
    It unmasks middle conductors like magic. It has a specific use, middle conductors in iron where you would basically dig all non-ferrous. Like a colonial cellar hole where you've already taken all the high conductors. It would work in a trashy more modern site but nobody wants to dig every modern mid conductor.
    The first three pics are several hunts using a Deep HC program or a Fast program. The last two pics are from the past two days, 90min each day, using Jeff's Program. I never went more than 20 feet from the lip and stayed on only one side (1/4) of the cellar hole.

Everyone on the forums says their site "WAS POUNDED TO DEATH" etc, but let me tell you I purposely went to my MOST POUNDED out of 400ish sites.
    1- This cellar hole is directly on the road with ample parking.
    2- It is 2 miles from my house.
    3-A dozen years ago me and my partner began hitting it with F75 and T2 like there was no tomorrow because it was giving up the goods.
    4-After we pounded it about 100 times we invited a Minelab Safari to help us clean it up.
    5- I stopped going for about 5 yrs until the vegetation changed, then I went back.
    6- After I got the Nox I went back.
    7- In my Nox years other people found the hole and started hitting it. Every time I went there was fresh dig holes.
    8- I went back about three times with the D2 trying Deep HC away from the hole and Fast near the hole. Fresh dig craters everywhere.
    9- Today I went back with Jeff's program. I counted 37 fresh dig holes around the lip. I saw iron laying everywhere that wasn't there before. All the vegetation was freshly cut!!!! They brought clippers!!!
    Now you get the idea...this is a POUNDED SITE!
    I went there this morning and found half the things in that second group pic!!!!!

This program is going to open up a couple hundred cellar hole sites!!

PROGRAM- General, Full tones, bump up sens, 1.5 to 2.5 reactivity (I used 2), Disc 0

THANK YOU, JEFF!!
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by OxShoeDrew; 04-05-2023 at 02:41 PM.
    On Instagram- oxshoedrew

That's quite the change up! I can only imagine what it does in a non-pounded site, I would imagine you'll be doing a LOT more digging this year!
    Equipment:
    Minelab: CTX 3030, GPX 4800, X-Terra 705. Whites TDI SL.

2024: Silver 1, Gold 0
    Best finds: 28 silver dime spill, 1800s Dutch customs seal.
    Oldest/best coins: Late 1700's Chinese Cash Coin, 1837 Upper Canada large cent, 1877 Seated Dime
    Oldest Relic find: 1800 Sailors Luck token
    You Tube: Rediscovering America
    Quote: Treasures are like potato chips, you can never have just one!

Wow! Glad it worked out for you Drew. Yeah, it amazed me at my "pounded to death sites" too. Rumor from the testers is that that XP has fixed the falsing in Full Tones. This will be fun if they did. General with its frequency subtraction is dynamite in soils with moisture and Full Tones in PWM is dynamite with its unmasking abilities in iron. I love that #7 crotal.

Of course I can't take credit for that program. Another detectorist turned me on to the basics of it and I made a few minor tweaks to suit me. He wasn't quite aware of it's unmasking abilities as he was using it at mostly clean fields. But no more feeling dejected when you get to a site and see 37 fresh holes.
    Last edited by Lodge Scent; 04-07-2023 at 06:24 PM.
    Oldest find: 5,000 year old copper spearhead
    Oldest coin: 1699 William III halfpenny
    Purdiest coin: 1832 Capped Bust quarter
    Coolest find: USA button with blue threads still on shank

"He who would search for pearls must dive below."

Thanks, Chris, yeah I'm going back and trying old (public) sites again. Sadly, I've noticed our cellar holes are not only being continuously detected but they're being physically wrecked. One site they took down a side of the foundation, threw the rocks everywhere!! They're clear cutting vegetation, just digging massive iron parts, like stove sides and piling them up. People want a flat button so bad they're willing to take down a wall?

Hey Jeff, if the site isn't pounded and there are some high conductors left are you using Fast near the lip as opposed to General?
    Yeah, I have to say I dig more iron with the D2 than I did with the Nox or T2, but I'm also more open to digging less than perfect signals. I hope there is a fix coming for rusted can tops, bent nails, etc.

Why would that guy use this program in the clean fields? I guess soil moisture would be the determining factor. Using less frequencies than Deep HC maybe quieter in hot soil? Thanks!
    Last edited by OxShoeDrew; 04-08-2023 at 06:05 AM.
    On Instagram- oxshoedrew

Drew I tend to use versions of Fast or Sensitive on the lip. The higher frequencies tend to get in between the nails better. But I plan to try General in Multi Tones. I can see using General in clean fields as it uses frequencies up to 40 and goes plenty deep. This guy says he hits plenty of high conductors using General away from the heavy iron. I am digging a lot less iron now Drew. When in doubt, I swing around the target, take a peak at the XY screen, sometimes pinpoint to see if I am hitting off the tip of misshaped iron.

Try Park if you are in a site with rusty cans etc. It has a Frequency of up to 24 so it will hit a bit harder on the high conductors. Initially the BC reject of 5 and Silencer of 3 scared me away but after I found a couple of deep iron masked coppers at sites I had given up on, it got my attention.
    Oldest find: 5,000 year old copper spearhead
    Oldest coin: 1699 William III halfpenny
    Purdiest coin: 1832 Capped Bust quarter
    Coolest find: USA button with blue threads still on shank

"He who would search for pearls must dive below."