Thread: F 2

F 2

As a detector for beginners until they find out if they are going to like detecting,this is a good one.It has multi tones,a notch system,preset ground balance like the Ace 250 and other low end detector.The target ID numbers were the same as the rest of the Fisher F series detectors.I had one as a demo for a while before I sold it.It got pretty good depth and the coin ID was pretty accurate.The lady I sold it to was finding coins like a pro the first afternoon.Bill

Re: F 2

Sounds like a good detector. Kinda like an Ace 250 (but maybe better?). People shouldn't spend a ton of cash until they are sure they want to dig in the dirt.
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

Re: F 2

Quote Originally Posted by beepn View Post
    As a detector for beginners until they find out if they are going to like detecting,this is a good one.It has multi tones,a notch system,preset ground balance like the Ace 250 and other low end detector.The target ID numbers were the same as the rest of the Fisher F series detectors.I had one as a demo for a while before I sold it.It got pretty good depth and the coin ID was pretty accurate.The lady I sold it to was finding coins like a pro the first afternoon.Bill
    Thanks for this post beepn. The F2 is a serious contender to the ACE250 for the entry level machine, and it's great to have someone here with experience with it. Thank you for being a resource of information for the F2, especially right now around the holidays.
    Minelab E-Trac/Sun Ray X-1 -- Minelab Sovereign GT/Sun Ray S-1 -- White's v3i/Sun Ray DX-1
    Fisher CZ3D -- Tesoro Tiger Shark -- Garrett ACE 250