Thread: Crazy for clad

Crazy for clad

I mostly went after clad this weekend, hunting at a few odd places hoping to get big numbers - if I can manage another couple hundred coins it would put me at a nice round number for the year. I wound up with 232 coins worth $19.83, which includes 7 wheats, two older nickels (1940 & 52), and a nice 1963 Canadian silver quarter. The quarter was the last target I dug all weekend. Also snagged two small kind of junky but nevertheless silver rings. I am very tired now, since after detecting I am working on the home projects I put off all summer. It's hard to not take advantage of the nice weather. I dread being stuck indoors at work tomorrow...

Happy Hunting!
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Minelab E-Trac - Minelab Sovereign GT - Bounty Hunter Tracker IV - Tesoro Compadre
    Oldest find - 1804 Draped Bust Half Cent

Re: Crazy for clad

Wow, you sure dug a lot of clad. Congratulations on the silver!

That's a lot of clad and silver is always a bonus!
    [move]White’s MXT Minelab E-Trac Oldest coin: 1875 Indian Head Cent Oldest Silver Coin: 1886 Seated Liberty Dime[/move]

i'm tired just looking at all them goods lol lol thats alot of digging , very nice and congrats on the silver too thumbsup01
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

That is a lot of digging. I've been picking up a lot of quarters lately, but that is one big stack you have there. stretcher: The clad does add up quickly though. I like the rings too.

Nice looking Silver rings Z.. Love the Canandian Silver quarter, that's one coin i'd love to dig.. That's alot of clad, good job..

Bruce
    Minelab E-Trac
    Whites DFX
    Garrett Pro Pointer

Awesome digs Z118 makes for a couple of days digging fun, you have a big assortment and I guess a few ups and downs when you where digging. Especially when you saw the rings. thumbsup01
    E-Trac, Excalibur 1000, Garrett Infinium.

It's exhausting to look at all that clad lol Congrats on the silver quarter and rings... very nice!
    Minelab E-Trac/Sun Ray X-1 -- Minelab Sovereign GT/Sun Ray S-1 -- White's v3i/Sun Ray DX-1
    Fisher CZ3D -- Tesoro Tiger Shark -- Garrett ACE 250

I love digging, but I don't know if I love it that much lol But the finds are worth it. Congrats on a great weekend of hunting. Collect that clad and treat yourself to a gold coin if you turn them in thumbsup01
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

Wow! Look at the clad!
    Awesome day's fun, Z!

Man that is a ton of clad! WTG on the silver and rings!