Quote Originally Posted by DaleGM View Post
impressive year indeed, more coppers then silvers sure was a big surprise in my books,would like to hear more on the Indian museum you posted on in the past as we have one down here in Sacramento next to Sutters fort
Hey Dale, thanks. The copper count is higher than the silver because we usually do cellar holes and we try for colonial era holes mostly, so the silver is a lot scarcer there. All my silver came from get together hunts with Angel, Catskill Comics, Hockey Guy, 1147 Silver and RobW and maybe a couple of others. This year, hopefully my silver count will triple lol. The Indian Museum hunt was a volunteer hunt that Del and I got into through our local treasure club. They were approached and ask if anyone was interested in helping find items in and around a battle that took place inside an Indian fort from 1637. We said OH YEAH rofl It was one of those things that just peeked our interest and we wanted to see if we could do it. Kind of a challenge and a way to give back too. Plus a great PR event between metal detectorists and Archaeologists. It was a win, win situation. I can't say enough good things about the crew from the Indian Museum. They were all great. Soon, all of the items should be on display at the Pequot Indian Museum. We are doing it again this coming Spring.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff (or) View Post
Terrific finds, a big congrats.!
Quote Originally Posted by russellt View Post
just plain ole stellar is what that is <:
Thanks guys. I'm hoping to start detecting this year sometime in June rofl