Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To All American Detectorist Members

To All American Detectorist Members

From the Administrators,

To all American Detectorist members, please have a safe and very happy new year! We wish all of you success in your hunts, but most of all enjoyment and fun.

To all our recent members, thank you for your kinds words and for your active participation. We are very pleased to have you with us.

And to all of our moderators, thank you for all the work you perform on behalf of all of us, for your active participation, and for your willingness to assist and share your experience and knowledge. We are more grateful than we can adequately express. Thank you!

Re: To All American Detectorist Members

Now that is class! Having the bosses wishing us a Happy New Year and thanking us for our active participation. You dont get this on other forums. Im glad I made this forum my home. 2011 is going to be a good year!! Thanks for this post Angel.
    Having fun is what it is all about!

Gotta 2nd that ! Happy New Year to you and yours and thanks for a great place to hang out. Yazoo

Have a great New Year forum Boss I'll try to remember to close the door at the end of the day
    Today is my day

That was nice, thank you, all the newcomers that have came here have good intentions, that is sharing our tecting experiences and lives while having fun doing it, it sure is nice say whats on our mind without getting our hand slapped, (home is not where you live but where they understand you) Hope you all have a great New Year and golden finds.

Happy New Year to all our members and family. I feel a good year comin' lol But thanks has to go back at Angel and Angie for careing enough to have a clean, fun and productive forum in the first place. I appreciate it lots I sure don't miss the fighting I had on some of the other forums
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

Thanks loads! For taking in all of us refugees. And i hope you all have a great year.
    Finding everything you have on your list. Thanks for the work you do, and will be doing for us. I for one will try to behave. But be aware i come from a long line of smart ___'s.
    It's one of the few things my father taught me well. lol
    2018 silver coins=4
    Silver rings=
    Gold rings=
    Wheats=11
    I.H.=
    Buff=
    Clad=$21.31
    Dollar coins=2
    CTX3030, DFX w/Bigfoot, Beachhunter300, E-Trac.
    Hunting Michigan wet or dry!
    Oldest coin ever = King George II half penny 1729-1754
    Oldest U.S. coin = 1834 L.C.
    Oldest silver ever = 1839 seated half dime

Veteran Member

No doubt the best MD forum out there. May 2011 be filled with thousands of post of silvers, coppers, and relics, and zero posts of drama.
    Oldest: 1755 Spanish silver; 1800 half dime | 1842 seated half | 1857 seated quarter | 516 silver coins in 2011!

Fantastic welcome post angellionel thumbsup01 Thank you for letting us all be part of this great forum.

Yep, very nice indeed. This is gonna be just like the good ol days that most of us had at the other place before everyone wanted to be boss and destroy something that was not really broken(that bad). Thank you folks for this great forum.
    One find at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Fisher View Post
    Yep, very nice indeed. This is gonna be just like the good ol days that most of us had at the other place before everyone wanted to be boss and destroy something that was not really broken(that bad). Thank you folks for this great forum.
    I second that !!!!!!!
    Robbie
    author of "Find More Silver Coinshooting Parks and Schools" by Robbie Morin
    contributor to- Camp Logan: Houston, Texas 1917-1919-by Louis Aulbach, Linda Gorski and Robbie Morin

Thanks for having us here and happy new year to you too!

I found this post a little late but Happy New Year back at you. Maybe by spring I will be caught up with everything that's going on or NOT. lol lol

A special thank to all of you for the great big welcome and being made to feel at home here. May God Bless you all in this new year with good health, family, homes, jobs, and awesome finds.

Greetings , salutations and a Happy and Healthy New Year to all . thumbsup01

To our Administrators Angel and Angie , thank you both for making this forum possible and for being so actively and genuinely involved in its daily routines and with its members. I have seen great acts of kindness , compassion and comradery in the last year from some incredible people on this forum whom i'm proud to call friends i'm really looking forward to meeting alot of the new members this year that have recently joined , they will make this forum very active and seem new in a great way. i see some great and new friendships being made this year and as American Detectorists we will all enjoy our best and most exciting year yet.

Dan
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

Thanks Angel and Congratz on getting this Forum off the ground and making a real gem!!
    SeabeeRon on the beach in Santa Cruz,CA.

Veteran Member

thanks for having me , this is a very nice forum, happy new year.
    Minelab E-Track ,Minelab SE, with stock coil, 10/12 sef coil , sunray 8 inch coil

silver count: 2011, 117 silvers , 20 indian heads

Wow...now that's impressive and, greatly appreciated. Like a big glass of fresh spring water from Afton, Wyoming...it's unbeatable!!!

Much thanks, and Happy New Year!!! It's sure off to a good start! thumbsup01 thumbsup01

w.w.
    E-TRAC, V3i, DFX
    Oldest coin detected: 1854 half dollar

I'm always a day late dollar short,Thanks Angel for making us all feel welcome,I hope we can prove our worth,and become the active members,that participate in all the different post and events in the new year,I wish you good health and lots of Silver,like you really need luck to find it rofl,Dave
    Life Is Short,Make everyday Count,Go for the Gold!

Wow ever nice to see the Admins/mods wish everyone a holiday greeting!!!

Thank u all very much