Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Silver October

Re: A Silver October

Hey Angel, leave some of that silver in those parks for me. Now everyone knows why I cellar hole hunt.....cause Angel hasn't got there yet Nice silvers...how's the gold count with the E Trac?
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by coinnut View Post
    Hey Angel, leave some of that silver in those parks for me. Now everyone knows why I cellar hole hunt.....cause Angel hasn't got there yet Nice silvers...how's the gold count with the E Trac?
    The parks are all I have. I'm too shy to ask folks to detect on their private property. I need to hang out with Dale.

I did find one old wedding band with the E-Trac. It had hit near the nickel numbers. I had been digging targets hitting in that particular Fe/Co range.

Quote Originally Posted by angellionel View Post
    I need to hang out with Dale.
    I think I would be too much of a bad influence on you. Do you realize how many people would put out a hit on me if I got you hooked on door knocking?
    [move]White’s MXT Minelab E-Trac Oldest coin: 1875 Indian Head Cent Oldest Silver Coin: 1886 Seated Liberty Dime[/move]

Quote Originally Posted by OkieDigger View Post
    I think I would be too much of a bad influence on you. Do you realize how many people would put out a hit on me if I got you hooked on door knocking?

your silver total is nothing short of amazing Angel and a very impressive October too. congrats

stay away from the cellar holes

please

Thanks Dan. I'm enjoying the finds while I can. The parks are getting stingy with their treasures.

There are some cellar holes out my way I need to hit again sometime next year. I think they have been beaten to death, but there is always the chance something may have been missed.