Thread: Soap token and wheats

Soap token and wheats

These are finds that I didn't get around to posting. They're from about three or four weeks ago when I was out hunting with Dave's Kansas. I had a good time.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    [move]White’s MXT Minelab E-Trac Oldest coin: 1875 Indian Head Cent Oldest Silver Coin: 1886 Seated Liberty Dime[/move]

Re: Soap token and wheats

I've always wanted to find one of those soap Tokens, they are quite cool.. Nice one Dale..

Bruce
    Minelab E-Trac
    Whites DFX
    Garrett Pro Pointer

Nice looking Soap Token Dale, it's the first one I've seen, thanks. thumbsup01
    E-Trac, Excalibur 1000, Garrett Infinium.

It seems the tokens hold up much better in the soil out there than they do here. Nice one!

Nice digs, love those old tokens!! thumbsup01

Quote Originally Posted by angellionel View Post
    It seems the tokens hold up much better in the soil out there than they do here. Nice one!
    The soil is great here for coppers. The only time they look bad is when you find them near wet areas like rivers.
    [move]White’s MXT Minelab E-Trac Oldest coin: 1875 Indian Head Cent Oldest Silver Coin: 1886 Seated Liberty Dime[/move]

Nice finds. I always like finding those old tokens. Maybe it was after I realized some of them are quite rare and valuable. thumbsup01
    Minelab E-Trac, Sunray X-1 probe
    White's SM2
    White's SM PI pro

Check out my treasure hunting videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSilverFiend

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Si...03270629825473

http://www.thesilverfiend.com

Neat token Dale!

It was coming up just like a half dollar at 7. I was pretty excited until I saw it. Still a cool find though.

Great token! I love them almost as much as coins. I found a Palmolive one with slightly different wording a few years ago.
    Minelab E-Trac/Sun Ray X-1 -- Minelab Sovereign GT/Sun Ray S-1 -- White's v3i/Sun Ray DX-1
    Fisher CZ3D -- Tesoro Tiger Shark -- Garrett ACE 250

Nice token!! I got a jar full of Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk tokens, but no tokens as nice as that! thumbsup01
    SeabeeRon on the beach in Santa Cruz,CA.