Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Let's Come Together! Your strangest find ever!

i wont post any piccs unless i'm forced lol. but in ohio a few years ago i was hunting a park with NWohio...a member of another forum i'm on, and i got a quarter signal close to the surface, and while pinpointing it , i had to kick a dried dog log out of the way. my signal disappeared. huh? i swung around with the machine and bingo there's the quarter signal again, and wait...there's the dry dog log again lol. yep, you guessed it. there inside the log were 3 quarters, and if i remember correctly. a dime? i had posted it on another forum at that time, and some members said it was sickening, disgusting, etc . but the money cleaned up well !!

Quote Originally Posted by Hook View Post
    i wont post any piccs unless i'm forced lol. but in ohio a few years ago i was hunting a park with NWohio...a member of another forum i'm on, and i got a quarter signal close to the surface, and while pinpointing it , i had to kick a dried dog log out of the way. my signal disappeared. huh? i swung around with the machine and bingo there's the quarter signal again, and wait...there's the dry dog log again lol. yep, you guessed it. there inside the log were 3 quarters, and if i remember correctly. a dime? i had posted it on another forum at that time, and some members said it was sickening, disgusting, etc . but the money cleaned up well !!
    Well, I read that there was some change in the average dog's diet in the last ten years. I didn't know it was literal!
    Land of Two Seasons - Snow and Fire Danger.

Quote Originally Posted by Hook View Post
    Dirty money
    On Instagram- oxshoedrew

Looks like we have brought back an old post. Well here is my weirdest.

Last spring in a park by the University I pulled up a plug and checked with my PP. Had to dig a little deeper. When I stuck my digger in the hole I punctured one of those personal cans of Pepper Spray. Being as I was down on my knees and right over the hole ...

Yeah! You guessed it. I got a face full. The can was still under pressure. At first I did not know what had just happened. I had never been attacked while digging holes before. So first reaction was to wipe the yellow stuff off my face. BIG mistake.

Good thing I carry water and sanitizing wipes in my pick-up.
    V3i and Eagle Spectrum.

Oldest Coin 1813 Large Cent
    Favorite Coin 1907 Barber Quarter