Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My best ever !! 14k gold 35 diamonds ALL REAL ! UPDATE ! APPRAISAL IS IN !

Re: My best ever !! 14k gold 35 diamonds ALL REAL ! UPDATE ! APPRAISAL IS IN !

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro 54 View Post
    Let the demolition begin, you know until you get this remodel done it will sure get in the way of hunting. :bangahead01: :bangahead01:
    This is why I hunt so early on the weekends lol lol. If I get back by 10:30 am, the wife is happy
    Glen
    Always looking for that next ring !!

Re: My best ever !! 14k gold 35 diamonds ALL REAL !! & 1834 Capped Bust

Quote Originally Posted by PL8MAN View Post
    I just got back from the appraisal !! $2,500.00 - $3,000.00 !!! He said I should be able to get between $1,800.00 and $2,200.00 for it . This would be the gold and diamond value . Total caret weight of diamonds is 2 1/2 !!! Man I am a happy guy . I have a buyer lined up for already and it should be sold by this week .
    Glen

Awesome score!

That is simply incredible.

Congrats Glen,well deserved might i add ,I just did a total remodel of my bath room a few months ago,let me say this,make sure you and the wife agree on what is going back before the tear out and have all of your materials at your location,oh yeah if you don't agree on colors and such,go with her picks,she will be happy and you will get done sooner and back to tecting quicker,Win,Win ,best of luck on the sale,that is one super ring ,find another one soon,Dave
    Life Is Short,Make everyday Count,Go for the Gold!

Just can't get over that ring. Very nice find my friend. <:

Quote Originally Posted by Salty Dog View Post
    Congrats Glen,well deserved might i add ,I just did a total remodel of my bath room a few months ago,let me say this,make sure you and the wife agree on what is going back before the tear out and have all of your materials at your location,oh yeah if you don't agree on colors and such,go with her picks,she will be happy and you will get done sooner and back to tecting quicker,Win,Win ,best of luck on the sale,that is one super ring ,find another one soon,Dave
    Thanks Dave for the advice thumbsup01. We have decided to work on other parts of the house first . A lot to do and the money from the ring will help big time !!
    Glen
    Always looking for that next ring !!

Veteran Member

Great job Glen! Thats a once in a lifetime kind of score. Heres to finding more

Hot diggity damn!!!!! That's one nice score PL8!!!
    Nice find along with the other stuff. You made out real good.
    Keep your wife happy, and keep finding the gold and jewels. <:
    2018 silver coins=4
    Silver rings=
    Gold rings=
    Wheats=11
    I.H.=
    Buff=
    Clad=$21.31
    Dollar coins=2
    CTX3030, DFX w/Bigfoot, Beachhunter300, E-Trac.
    Hunting Michigan wet or dry!
    Oldest coin ever = King George II half penny 1729-1754
    Oldest U.S. coin = 1834 L.C.
    Oldest silver ever = 1839 seated half dime

HOLY! and I won't say the other word WOW! thumbsup01
    2008-14 coppers
    2009-32 coppers
    2010-34 coppers 2-GW buttons
    2011- 80 & 3/4 coppers 1-GW button
    2012- 92 coppers/large cents 1-GW button
    2013- 57 1/4 coppers 6- GW Buttons
    2014- 69 coppers 1-GW button
    2015- 20 1/4 coppers
    2016-44 coppers 1-GW button
    2017-19 & 1/2 coppers
    2018-19 coppers 1-GW
    2019-5 coppers
    click to see my photo album

Candidate Member

Can't really add anything new but just want to say congratulations on a fantastic find!

capt.
    Lineboat captain by trade, metal detectorist by choice. USANG vet. 1986-94. May God bless our men and women in uniform.