Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: too little too late.........

Re: too little too late.........

ALL mods have to go over there imho..it don't matter to me, But for future members it sure does.......
    NO more regimes...........
    Someday, I wanna be a vampire

Veteran Member

i have no hard feelings or opnions... but i did pull me up a big ole piece of floor right here
    im an american proud and free, a son of the south dont tread on me

yep home away from home LOL
    Be Safe And Happy Hunting All

Sarge

I myself will not go back there even if they do get rid of the God-Mods. I express some help to Jculley and he more the less said the forum is doing really well with more guest online than any other time. I stated to him that I was sorry I wasted his time and that was end of my story.
    One find at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Fisher View Post
    I myself will not go back there even if they do get rid of the God-Mods. I express some help to Jculley and he more the less said the forum is doing really well with more guest online than any other time. I stated to him that I was sorry I wasted his time and that was end of my story.

More guests online. I thought forums liked to have members online-------not guests lurking.

How silly of me........ 8/

Robbie
    author of "Find More Silver Coinshooting Parks and Schools" by Robbie Morin
    contributor to- Camp Logan: Houston, Texas 1917-1919-by Louis Aulbach, Linda Gorski and Robbie Morin

They claim 644 active members How can that be. What does active members mean? Maybe they mean still alive. lol

I am just glad to be a part of the AD forum doesnt matter to me waht they do I am not going back. The smell lingers a long time after the sh** is deposited
    Loving my God, Being a husband and father, Detecting every chance I get!

Quote Originally Posted by greg View Post
    They claim 644 active members How can that be. What does active members mean? Maybe they mean still alive. lol
    I could be wrong, but I think if anyone has been there in the last month they are counted as active
    Today is my day

Quote Originally Posted by greg View Post
    This setting can be changed to whatever definition the forum administrator wishes (within the particular software options). So the definition of active can vary a lot. Making it a large period of time inflates the number of 'active' members, yes.

For example, we have it set on 12 hours (meaning everyone who was active within the last 12 hours without manually logging off will show on the list, but after 12 hours will drop off). If we changed it to 24 hours it would look bigger, but it doesn't change anything.

Guest viewers can be counted in the total as well. Our software has it separated out so you can tell who are members and who are guests.
    Minelab E-Trac/Sun Ray X-1 -- Minelab Sovereign GT/Sun Ray S-1 -- White's v3i/Sun Ray DX-1
    Fisher CZ3D -- Tesoro Tiger Shark -- Garrett ACE 250

Lots of new ( weird ) names popping up over there all the time... Another smokescreen..
    Someday, I wanna be a vampire