Thread: Etrac cost

Etrac cost

I just wanted to tell everyone minelab is going up 20% on their machines im hearing feb 1st

Re: Etrac cost

Quote Originally Posted by 1147SILVER View Post
    I just wanted to tell everyone minelab is going up 20% on their machines im hearing feb 1st
    And where did you hear this? Curious.
    Minelab E-Trac/Sun Ray X-1 -- Minelab Sovereign GT/Sun Ray S-1 -- White's v3i/Sun Ray DX-1
    Fisher CZ3D -- Tesoro Tiger Shark -- Garrett ACE 250

Yep, its everywhere. Prices are going up. Plus I heard there are no new machines coming out soon But that is just internet chat stuff
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

Shame on Minelab. I guess the labor market in Singapore/China is more expensive. Hasn't Minelab heard, In the USA, the Govt. says the cost of living did not go up (it actually went down IAW govt. figures), so people on SSA do not get a COLA. There should be no price increases on anything.
    Metal Detector, Inline Pinpointer, 6th Sense

Everyone in the government are all crooks, there's proof right there.

Yeah rofl higher wages in Singapore ... doesn't the states have a free trade agreement with China?

Sounds like the old make me some money syndrome

I was told late last year by a friend who is a Minelab dealer that prices on accesories were going up and they have already, E-Trac lower shafts went from $43 to $49 just recently and I noticed the prices on batteries etc has already risen. He did not say anything about detector prices. There still is a Holiday sale until Jan. 31 on Safari's and Explorer SE Pro's. My years of retail experience tells me that sales on those models have probably been soft and they wish to reduce inventory. So right now the SE Pro is a very good buy and while I still prefer my E-Trac it would be a great choice for someone to get a very good deal on a fantastic detector.
    Psalms 24:1 ¶ The earth is the LORD'S, and all it contains...But God shares with us who search!
    Member Dayton Diggers CTX 3030- Minelab E-Trac

click here to view my finds album

Politicians are like rivers. No matter how straight they start out we all know how they end up.

Veteran Member

I just got me a e-track, a new one for 1,350.00 from a dealer , it was purchased on a lay away and the person didnt finish payments and wanted to sell it to recoup some of the money , i dont think he lost much but it was 150.00 cheaper , and brand new with the warrenty, so im happy.
    Minelab E-Track ,Minelab SE, with stock coil, 10/12 sef coil , sunray 8 inch coil

silver count: 2011, 117 silvers , 20 indian heads

To many $$$$$$$$$$ already :bangahead01: :bangahead01: :bangahead01: Dang inflation, now if only my wages would inflate at the same rate rofl rofl rofl
    Today is my day

My dealer friend said he heard the same rumor but says he has not heard anything from Minelab about price increase on detectors.
    Psalms 24:1 ¶ The earth is the LORD'S, and all it contains...But God shares with us who search!

Quote Originally Posted by Bell-Two View Post
    My dealer friend said he heard the same rumor but says he has not heard anything from Minelab about price increase on detectors.
    My dealer friend got back to me with this.

There is a rumor going around that Minelab is raising there prices on everything 20 percent. I would usually dismiss a rumor but I have heard it more than once. I called Minelab today and they are not aware of anything like this going on and said prices are not going up on all machines. There will be a price increase on the Excalibur and I believe they said Soveigrn. No price increases expected in the near future for the rest of Minelabs machines.

So that is Minelabs position on future pricing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bell-Two View Post
    My dealer friend got back to me with this.

There will be a price increase on the Excalibur and I believe they said Soveigrn. No price increases expected in the near future for the rest of Minelabs machines.
    That's an odd duet of machines slated for a price increase Wonder why these two??
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold