Thread: What the Tejon can do

What the Tejon can do

I used a Tejon 80 % of the time when I was finding Civil War stuff for the Museum in Union City. This was a drink bottle that come out in the 1960s & 70s with the good alum. top on it. When I findly got it out I was so ill I didnt take a pic. of it. After that I cleaned it up and put it back in the box, and steel have it. I would say they are a good M.D. Someone on here ask me how the To. was so this is better than words. Thank it was D. Rebel.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Civil War Nut
    V3, V3i, 4" 6" 8" (3) 10" 12" DD super coils

Re: What the Tejon can do

Holy cow that bottle was deep for being made that recent, I wonder how it got so deep. The Tejon seems to do a heck of a job, is it a pulse machine?

Quote Originally Posted by giant056 View Post
    Holy cow that bottle was deep for being made that recent, I wonder how it got so deep. The Tejon seems to do a heck of a job, is it a pulse machine?
    Hidy 56. All I know is it has two dis. and you just have to go by the beeps. It dont have a screan to go by the VDI. That is why I use the V3 now. But it is a good one for depth. Lite too. Wish I could trade it for that DFX 300 that gie has on here. Then I would have two of them. Like I realy need it.
    Civil War Nut

Two feet deep! My hat's off to you for even digging that far.

Thanks for the post. We need lots of input about different machines.
    I've traveled a long way, and many of the roads weren't paved.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowjiber View Post
    Two feet deep! My hat's off to you for even digging that far.

Thanks for the post. We need lots of input about different machines.
    When that thing beeps on full Dis. I had to keep digging. I also learn a little trick to get more death out of it. Insted of hunting in all medal Mo. It will go deaper with the triger pulled back while hunting.
    Civil War Nut

And here I thought you were a Whites guy all along Thats a deep hole, I'm surprized it would go that deep considering the higher freq. that ir operates at. Operating Frequency 17.2 to 17.6 kHz
    Today is my day

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro 54 View Post
    And here I thought you were a Whites guy all along Thats a deep hole, I'm surprized it would go that deep considering the higher freq. that ir operates at. Operating Frequency 17.2 to 17.6 kHz
    Hidy 54. Yep I only hunt with the Whites V-3 now. Lot less digging. I got a DFX. with 950 & super 12. Some time after hunting a spot out I will go over it with the DFX. with the 12 to see if it will do better. I have found some stuff when doing that, but not enough to convince me it will do better. I have a spot with all kinds of stuff buried and the V-3 has out done the DFX. on all of it. And that is right in a coner of high powered electrical lines, and I am sure everybody knows how a whites works close to lines.
    Civil War Nut

Shoot that is deep it is a wonder you did not strike oil . I always liked whites and looking mighty hard at the v3i and something else. Man that tector goes deep I would have had to take a nap or a break between digs lol
    Whites mxt sunray probe stock coil 6×10 4×6 Minelab Etrac Garrett pro pointer and other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie Rebel View Post
    Shoot that is deep it is a wonder you did not strike oil . I always liked whites and looking mighty hard at the v3i and something else. Man that tector goes deep I would have had to take a nap or a break between digs lol
    Hidy DR. It will do the trick, but it is extremly sensitive to aluminum and the old square nails and dosent have a VDI on it. That is why I put it up. I am just sold on the whites .I might miss a lot of deep stuff with the whites but that is the one I use now.
    Civil War Nut

Great info ! I'll dig that far for anything up here...
    Someday, I wanna be a vampire