Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: E-Trac in the shop

Re: E-Trac in the shop

Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbooty View Post
    Man, they sure dropped the ball on that one . Sure hope the guy who repaired it , did it right . I'm anxious to see how much it costs you to bail your machine out . Good Luck with this . Check the serial number on it before you sign for it and before you drive home be sure to try it out on their lawn .
    I went and picked up the E-Trac from MineLab today/yesterday . All I can say is that it works great and they set things right with me! <: |)
    Sheik I took your advise and before I pulled out of the parking lot I took it over to the grass median and threw down a quarter and fired that baby up!! I gave it a quick test and I was off I could tell it was different before I even ran it over the quarter. When I used to turn it on there was always a hesitation before the E-Trac logo and music would come on. Not anymore!! As soon as I hit the power button it fires right up!! I'm glad that's over with! Now it's time to go find some silver!!!
    Some days you get the corn, some days you get the cob
    ​Oldest coin: ​70 B.C. "Harlow Flyer" gold qtr. Stater
    Oldest U.S. coin: 1814 Capped Bust Dime

That's great to hear Timmy .I'm glad to hear they made it right by you .Looking forward to seeing you post some great finds . <: thumbsup01 thumbsup01 8)

hey Tim glad to hear you have your e-trac back into your loving arms again lol lol George is still without his , i did one better as i paid off the guy shipping it . yup a few worth while green backs and its lost in the mail somewhere <:
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

Great news Tim!! Just in time for some nice detecting weather.
    Happy times are just ahead.

Global Moderator Fire Fighter 43's Avatar

Now it's time for some digging, go get them Tim

Minelab Equinox 800, 15”Coiltek, 11” & 6”coils

XP Deus II , 11", 9” & 11x13 coils

Detectors since 1977: Simplex, DEUS, CTX 3030, F75 Ltd, Etrac, Excal II, V3i, DFX, GTI2000, Eagle II, 6000DI, 6DB, AlaskanTR4B, Beachcomber