Thread: Times 3 and 4

Times 3 and 4

Here is my 3rd and 4th outings with the Garrett AT Pro.
    With only about 14 hours on it I am still learning. Still in the STD mode to try and learn the standard sounds and VDI's. After many years with Whites, it is much different sounds and VDI numbers...but I am getting the hang of it........I thinkthinkingabout:? At least I'm finding something with it !!!!!!!

When I get a Bell Tone ( high tone) I recheck in the Pro Mode to make sure it is a diggable target or not.
    On the small charm it read as a nickel signal/pulltab------just like a gold item would show up as.
    It was about 6 inches deep and sounded off loud and clearly.
    I looked with a magnifying glass and couldn't see any marks on it. But it is heavy.
    The ring rang up in the 60's VDI, like a bottle cap. It is gold plated and is very lightweight........ it is as light or a bit lighter than the small charm.

This thing works thru the trash items amazingly and you can get the coin signals when they are in between a bunch of junk items. And with a large 8 1/2 X 11 DD coil no less !!!!!!!

3rd & 4th AT Pro Hunt
    Robbie
    author of "Find More Silver Coinshooting Parks and Schools" by Robbie Morin
    contributor to- Camp Logan: Houston, Texas 1917-1919-by Louis Aulbach, Linda Gorski and Robbie Morin

Re: Times 3 and 4

Well RWJR13 is shipping me one Monday let the testing begin I am a sucker for new things

Good to hear Dimeman.....Your sure right about being really different than the White's VDI numbers......I still get them mixed up... ...oh well.....it is still a learnin' thang...
    Diggin' the past, teaching my Son's for the future........ www.EFTHA.com

Quote Originally Posted by RWJR13 View Post
    Good to hear Dimeman.....Your sure right about being really different than the White's VDI numbers......I still get them mixed up... ...oh well.....it is still a learnin' thang...
    IMHO it outperforms the M6, in all the places I have used it ( where I have used the M6 and IDX also)
    Robbie
    author of "Find More Silver Coinshooting Parks and Schools" by Robbie Morin
    contributor to- Camp Logan: Houston, Texas 1917-1919-by Louis Aulbach, Linda Gorski and Robbie Morin