Thread: My Monday morning fix.

My Monday morning fix.

I went out for about an hour this morning to a local park. I haven't had the chance to get out lately and was needing to get a MDing fix. It was a little cold out this a.m. and all I managed was a total of 56 cents that included, a 1964 nickle and a mouse token. Not much, but at the least, I got my fix!

Here are the pics.

Attached Images Attached Images    

Re: My Monday morning fix.

I know exactly what you mean Dave! Sometimes it nice to just swing for a little bit even if you're not expecting much.
    [move]White’s MXT Minelab E-Trac Oldest coin: 1875 Indian Head Cent Oldest Silver Coin: 1886 Seated Liberty Dime[/move]

Hey that's a Chuckie Cheese Token Dave, I like finding those..

Bruce
    Minelab E-Trac
    Whites DFX
    Garrett Pro Pointer

It's where Bruce can still be a kid!
    [move]White’s MXT Minelab E-Trac Oldest coin: 1875 Indian Head Cent Oldest Silver Coin: 1886 Seated Liberty Dime[/move]

I do know about the need for a fix, just to go out and swing the coil and enjoy the day. Those close up photos are nice and sharp. Which camera are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by angellionel View Post
    I do know about the need for a fix, just to go out and swing the coil and enjoy the day. Those close up photos are nice and sharp. Which camera are you using?
    Thank you Angel, The camera is a Fujifilm Finepix J20.

Looks like they were taken in sunlight. Sunlight is best as it's not a diffused light source. That's the only problem I have with my photo setup. I'm using those 6500K squiggly lights. The temperature is right, but the light is too diffused for my taste.

Quote Originally Posted by bmattioli View Post
    Hey that's a Chuckie Cheese Token Dave, I like finding those..

Bruce
    I'm going to bring all of mine, and I have a bag full, and litter your parks with them.

Great that you were able to get out Dave, even for an hour, it just sets the tone for the day. It is beautiful here.
    Minelab E-Trac/Sun Ray X-1 -- Minelab Sovereign GT/Sun Ray S-1 -- White's v3i/Sun Ray DX-1
    Fisher CZ3D -- Tesoro Tiger Shark -- Garrett ACE 250

Quote Originally Posted by Daves Kansas View Post
    Thank you Angel, The camera is a Fujifilm Finepix J20.
    It does a very good job! I have been using a Pentax Optio w30 for a few years. It does quite well, and I'm happy with it, though I wish the macro feature allowed for even sharper photos. Thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by OkieDigger View Post
    Looks like they were taken in sunlight. Sunlight is best as it's not a diffused light source. That's the only problem I have with my photo setup. I'm using those 6500K squiggly lights. The temperature is right, but the light is too diffused for my taste.
    Dale, I did take these photos outside on the hot tub cover this morning when I got back from the park. Your right taking pictures in the sunlight is so much better than artificial light.

Nice fix Dale, I know what you mean I have to plan my detecting around my work schedule but I hope to get out on Wednesday, yea!!
    E-Trac, Excalibur 1000, Garrett Infinium.

Quote Originally Posted by Epi-hunter View Post
    I'm going to bring all of mine, and I have a bag full, and litter your parks with them.
    You can bring all you want but try and sprinkel in some Silver..

Minelab E-Trac
    Whites DFX
    Garrett Pro Pointer

Nice Dave, I gotta get out and get my fix!!
    SeabeeRon on the beach in Santa Cruz,CA.