Thread: Downloads

Downloads

Chris Burroughs (The Beep Goes On) Has put together some really nice Target I.D. Spreadsheets and E-Trac, SE Emulator Files as well as E-Trac Pattern Files. Heres the link, if you want it. http://www.thebeepgoeson.com/index_downloads.asp

Re: Downloads

Good resource. I actually have used those.
    [move]White’s MXT Minelab E-Trac Oldest coin: 1875 Indian Head Cent Oldest Silver Coin: 1886 Seated Liberty Dime[/move]

Thanks Dave.
    MXT, Explorer SE Pro

The E- trac Emulator is very realistic, for those who are thinking about getting an E-trac but wonder about the tones. It's worth the download. There are many coin, jewelry, and trash targets to test, and you can change the settings just like on the actual detector. There is a link to the download on the site that Dave provided.
    Minelab E-Trac/Sun Ray X-1 -- Minelab Sovereign GT/Sun Ray S-1 -- White's v3i/Sun Ray DX-1
    Fisher CZ3D -- Tesoro Tiger Shark -- Garrett ACE 250

Candidate Member

Chris is one good dude!
    Spectra V3 | E-Trac | SunRay | Compadre | Home Made Secret Weapon Detector

Candidate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Epi-hunter View Post
    The E- trac Emulator is very realistic, for those who are thinking about getting an E-trac but wonder about the tones. It's worth the download. There are many coin, jewelry, and trash targets to test, and you can change the settings just like on the actual detector. There is a link to the download on the site that Dave provided.
    Does the program come in MAc or just Windows?
    Spectra V3 | E-Trac | SunRay | Compadre | Home Made Secret Weapon Detector

Last I heard they were working on a mac version, as a lot of people were requesting it; not sure if they finished it or not. That has been awhile ago.
    Minelab E-Trac/Sun Ray X-1 -- Minelab Sovereign GT/Sun Ray S-1 -- White's v3i/Sun Ray DX-1
    Fisher CZ3D -- Tesoro Tiger Shark -- Garrett ACE 250

I've hunted with Chris. He's a good guy. And he has a nice web site. He's gotten good at finding rings.