Thread: New videos.

Candidate Member
    Minelab E-Trac - Sunray probe

You can have my E-Trac when you pry it from my cold dead hand!

Re: New videos.

Man that sand is deep!!! I can't get that depth in our New England soil lol Congrats on the big silver. I bet that will make you return there lol I have found some coins verticle with the E Trac and some with the DFX. They are iffy at best, but that is why they were still there in the first place. Good hunt and video
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

Candidate Member

Thanks. There seems to be an large amount of on edge coins there. The only thing I can figure is when they shutdown the beach and bulldozed the sand into the berm it caused them to tumble and wind up on edge like that. A lot of the wheat are the same way, deep and on edge.

Makes it challenging and fun though!

Great job on the video and all your great finds MercMan especially that nice Walker thumbsup01 thumbsup01 . Wow , deep is right .
    I have buried an X-1 to the top before but never with a mile and a half of cord with it like you have , I am in awe . |)

|) I love my E-trac but have not found a coin that deep here in Indiana I better start digging more iffiy targets ? Them finds are on you getting the most out of you detector great job thumbsup01

Candidate Member

Thank guys. I just wish someone would take 6 off the top of the berm! Man o Man!!!!!

It really loves that non salt water sand. One trip I just started digging a couple of the iffy ones to see what they were and low and behold they were coins. I am thinking about heading back this weekend to try out the TTF program. They are a few areas that have some big iron targets and I am thinking there may be a few coins hiding in there.

That was some good hunting. Nice walker, Still have that one on my wish list. I can see an e-trac in my down the road future. WTG