Thread: Bruce's Finds for 2009

Bruce's Finds for 2009

Well 2009 was very good to me and the season is over. I hunted every chance I could and learned alot. I had so much fun detecting and have many many memories from this past year. The pleasure I get from this hobby is beyond words.. I tripled my finds in Silver coins, Gold and Silver rings and Wheaties from 2008. Met up with a few fellow members for some good hunting. After getting my DFX I got on a roll.. Picked up an E-Trac but too late in the season. Here's some pics of my years finds. Can't wait for 2010! Merry Christmas everyone!

Attached Images Attached Images     
    Minelab E-Trac
    Whites DFX
    Garrett Pro Pointer

Re: Bruce's Finds for 2009

You had a fantastic year!! I love the rings! I am really envious of all those ring and jewelry finds, and great silver coins too. Next year should be a fun one too with the e-trac thumbsup01 Thanks for sharing!
    Minelab E-Trac/Sun Ray X-1 -- Minelab Sovereign GT/Sun Ray S-1 -- White's v3i/Sun Ray DX-1
    Fisher CZ3D -- Tesoro Tiger Shark -- Garrett ACE 250

Those are wonderful finds, Bruce! You found plenty of silver and many beautiful rings. You did indeed have a great year. Next year should be another fun one. I do wish you continued success!

Great year for you!! thumbsup01 Looks like you have the MD'ing bug like I do, I too am glad to have found this hobby. Congrats and best of luck in 2010!!
    White's Spectra V3i "update", MXT, Prizm V, and Sun Ray Invader DX-1.
    Coils: stock 950 on MXT; 10" DD, Super 12, 950 Eclipse, and 4x6 DD Eclipse Shooter for the V3.

"The only person who never made a mistake never did anything!!"

Veteran Member

Wow, that's a nice collection Bruce.
    Oldest: 1755 Spanish silver; 1800 half dime | 1842 seated half | 1857 seated quarter | 516 silver coins in 2011!

Congrats on an excellent year Bruce! Must have been my DFX....huh? lol What were some of your numbers on types of coins found? I am sure next year will be even better with the Etrac! Good luck and HH!

Wow Bruce... you did have a good year. I don't remember half of them lol I must have been sleeping . Those are great finds!!! Them parks have kept you busy, and rewarded you well. I can see why you are looking forward to 2010. I think you had a fantastic year thumbsup01
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

what a busy little bee you've been Bruce some very very nice coins and great pieces of jewelry . looks like a mighty fine year for you , hope your luck continues into the new year as well buddy. congrats.
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

you've come a long way bruce.not long ago you were a rookie. now you are a seasoned veteran and your finds reflect that.an awesome amount of nice finds! thumbsup01
    hope next yeat is ten fold for you!
    2008-14 coppers
    2009-32 coppers
    2010-34 coppers 2-GW buttons
    2011- 80 & 3/4 coppers 1-GW button
    2012- 92 coppers/large cents 1-GW button
    2013- 57 1/4 coppers 6- GW Buttons
    2014- 69 coppers 1-GW button
    2015- 20 1/4 coppers
    2016-44 coppers 1-GW button
    2017-19 & 1/2 coppers
    2018-19 coppers 1-GW
    2019-5 coppers
    click to see my photo album

Quote Originally Posted by HEAVYMETALNUT View Post
    you've come a long way bruce.not long ago you were a rookie. now you are a seasoned veteran and your finds reflect that.an awesome amount of nice finds! thumbsup01
    hope next yeat is ten fold for you!
    Thanks Dave for the very nice complement, yea I remember my rookie days and I appreciate all your help Bro. Thanks to everyone else too!!
    Minelab E-Trac
    Whites DFX
    Garrett Pro Pointer

Wow that's a lot of loot. You're very good at organizing it based on your pictures. I couldn't tell you what day I found something... i have a hard enough time remember where I found things lol. Maybe I should take more notes
    From The Pacific Northwest to Orange County...
    White's XLT, Ace 250 - 2010 YTD $4.28

Awesome looking finds Bruce looks like you had a great year. Merry Christmas to you also. thumbsup01
    E-Trac, Excalibur 1000, Garrett Infinium.