Thread: Broken Lesche

Broken Lesche

WOW I wasn't thinking this would be possible but today after digging plug my Lesche broke. I have this Lesche for almost year and half and today bent and broke on lower part. Anyone know if they have warranty and for how long. I really love the Lesche and would like to get other one either with warranty or just buy another one. Thanks in advance. HH Mike
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Ace 250/Pro pinpointer,Totals 2012: 213 silver coins, 13 silver jewelry, 3 gold rings.

Re: Broken Lesche

Sorry about your digger Silver Star. Bummer. I go through a Lesche digger about every 2 years. I broke my last one in frozen ground last Winter. It looked just like yours but a little farther down the blade. My Others have just wore down to a nub and needed to be replaced. I Still consider the Lesche to be the best digger ever made for digging coins at depth. I carry an extra one in my gear so I am not caught out in the field without one. Contact the manufacture and point them to this thread so they can see the photo. It may help them out in preventing this type of failure in the future. I will post a pic of mine as well. Thanks for the post.

Jack
    "Knowledge counts but common sense matters." ~ LouAnne Johnson

Minelab E-Trac - Whites Vision/V3 - JeTco GTX Huntmaster - Whites Bullseye TRX - Garrett Pro-Pointer

So what is the warranty period on the Lesche? martin

Quote Originally Posted by MartinL link=topic=5547.msg66092#msg66092 date=1303655154
    So what is the warranty period on the Lesche? martin
    See below.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I've traveled a long way, and many of the roads weren't paved.

I had read this post a while back and decided to get another Lesch as backup. Don't know what I would do without it.
    V3i- Prism IV- Pro Pointer
    2020 GOAL: Any Flowing Hair coin

TOTAL 100 YEAR OLD COINS - -280
    2020:
    Silver: 11

Oldest U.S. Copper - 1795 Liberty Cap
    Oldest U.S. Silver - 1829 Capped Bust Dime extra large 10C
    Click here to view my album

Candidate Member

Bought mine from kellyco,called them and told them it broke.They sent me a new one right away free of charge.
    Swingin' my XLT and Ace 250 in W. Roxbury