Thread: UPDATE

UPDATE

as you all know I was giving up detecting due to health reasons,but I did go and see a different Dr. got a blood test and was told this big long word I can't say or spell but in lamon terms I was short on Iron and potassium,so I started taking pills for both it's been a week and a half now and it is getting better,so hopefully things will get better and I will be able to get back out there and find me some more nice coins in two or three weeks. Again I want to thank all for the prayers and thoughtfulness of everybody,,,,,Thank You,,,,,,Terry
    M6 / DX-1 / 6x10 DD & M6/DX-1/ stock coil
    Pontiac IL.

Re: UPDATE

That is great news to hear!!!! Glad you are feeling better.

Robbie
    author of "Find More Silver Coinshooting Parks and Schools" by Robbie Morin
    contributor to- Camp Logan: Houston, Texas 1917-1919-by Louis Aulbach, Linda Gorski and Robbie Morin

Very good news!
    Being low on iron and potassium probably made you feel pretty weak and tired. And vitamin pills are a cheap fix! Hope you continue recovering.
    Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Golden Sabre II, Tesoro Cutlass II µMax, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro pointer
    Oldest coin, 1732 King George II Halfpenny

Very glad to hear that things are moving in a positive direction for you, Terry! Hopefully these supplements will have you fixed up in no time! There are still a lot of old coins out there just waiting for you to find them. We all feel the effects of Father Time. You've been at this hobby a long time, let's hope that there are still lots of fun and productive detecting days ahead of you.

Lifetime totals:
    10 Large Cents, 415 Indian Heads, 2 Two Cent Pieces, 1 Capped Bust Half Dime, 1 Seated Half Dime, 10 Shield Nickels, 68 V Nickels, 124 Buffalo Nickels, 31 War Nickels, 16 Seated Dimes, 131 Barber Dimes, 405 Mercury Dimes, 249 Rosies, 4 Seated Quarters, 18 Barber Quarters, 20 Standing Liberty Quarters, 89 Silver Washingtons, 1 Seated Half, 3 Barber Halves, 16 Walking Liberty Halves

YouTube Channel: Tony Two-Cent https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmz...RlHTBIU42bUORg

dont jump ship too quick.
    about five years ago ,i had a heart attack. a year later , another one.
    two years ago i had a stroke , and took my left side out. couldnt use it.
    kept going to the Dr. checking this &that, then i had another stroke in the same area.
    finally he told me there was nothing more he could do for me except keep me on medicatiom and try to keep me under control.
    So i come home made an appointment with my Chiropractor,
    now three months going to him . i went to the park last week, only found a few clad coins, but i got out... and i plan on going some more if i can get someone to take me........ I'm not through yet.....Just Digging

What great news Terry ! Sounds like a simple fix. I had a triple bypass 7 years ago and am today 110 %. I'll pray for continued good results, Steve in so az
    Fisher 1266X - Lesche digger
    Headband

All right!! Thats good news Terry! thumbsup01
    Glad to hear it!
    I hope we're seein' a post from ya here in the near future.
    Continued well wishes to ya!
    Some days you get the corn, some days you get the cob
    ​Oldest coin: ​70 B.C. "Harlow Flyer" gold qtr. Stater
    Oldest U.S. coin: 1814 Capped Bust Dime

Well that is some real fine news Glad you continued to try and find out what you needed to do in order to get better. I don't think we could have asked for an easier treatment thumbsup01 Great news.
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

Hey JTGOLD Glad you got some good news they figured things out.
    My mother just went through a bout with low potassium and that can throw everything off totally, blacking out, dizzy, and weak, weak, weak take good care of yourself JTGOLD and you will be out digging again in no time. for sure
    Snickers

Man... this is great news. I'm very glad to hear this.
    Definitely happy for you. Go grab a few more old ones JT... when you are up to it.

Hope you still have you're detector,i know you had up for sale, keep a positive attitude.My guess is you needed a smarter dr. to begin with,start postin you're finds reel soon good luck Jim
    If it wasn't for flashbacks, i would have no memory at all

That's great news Terry !!!! <: happydance02

Great to hear buddy- this news I'm sure definate to cheer you up too

I'll be looking for your threads/posts of all your finds coming your way thumbsup01
    Oldest silver-- 1838o seated dime (no stars)
    Oldest copper-- 1820 LC

White's V3i, Coinmaster, XLT, Prism IV, Whites new TRX PP- Love it!!! Garretts PP

Quote Originally Posted by JTGOLD link=topic=6436.msg75187#msg75187 date=1310821005
    I was short on Iron and potassium,so I started taking pills for both it's been a week and a half now and it is getting better
    Kale, turnip, mustard... greens and bananas too thumbsup01
    Oldest silver-- 1838o seated dime (no stars)
    Oldest copper-- 1820 LC

White's V3i, Coinmaster, XLT, Prism IV, Whites new TRX PP- Love it!!! Garretts PP

Glad to hear the good news. . Looking forward to seeing your posts

Quote Originally Posted by tanacat link=topic=6436.msg75293#msg75293 date=1310876112
    Kale, turnip, mustard... greens and bananas too thumbsup01
    you forgot tomatoes \ lol
    M6 / DX-1 / 6x10 DD & M6/DX-1/ stock coil
    Pontiac IL.

That's great news. Glad to hear it.
    For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. Matthew 6:21

Great news for sure. I hear tell by all the posts around there are minerals in the ground. Get better, go out and dig on a few. I already know you're planning that.
    Happy days.
    Digger of dirt and proud of it