Thread: state by state sticky?

state by state sticky?

Can we get a new sticky started that members can post state by state where they live? Be nice to have data base of fellow hunters that live close by.
    "Endeavor to persevere!" Chief Dan George to Clint Eastwood in the movie "Josey Wales"

Re: state by state sticky?

Hey Deltacornbread, I agree that it would be nice to see where everyone is from, so some members could team up and hunt together. Not sure a sticky would help this situation though. Presently, anyone can click on a member's profile, and see where they are from IF..... they want that information known. Some people want the privacy, understandibly these days. But... there is in the works, a section that will allow members that wish to post their location, the ability to do so. Then it would be up to each of us to read that section and see if anyone is nearby. Not sure how soon it will happen, but it is coming. Just wanted to get back to you as soon as I had any information for you. Good idea though
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

Yep... that would be a nice addition.... knowing where fellow MD'rs are located - either nearby or in areas we might travel to... would be helpful and interesting. RickO
    Spectra V3, DFX, Surf Dual PI, Surf Pro, GMT, TDI, DX-1, Coiltek, Pistol Probe, Bullseye, Hot Shot coil, Spider Coil, 4x6 coil, 14 DD, D2, some others... Garrett Wall Detector

There will be something set up as soon as Angel and Angie can get to it. You wouldn't believe how much goes into setting up and running a forum. Just wanted to say thanks to both of them for starting this forum. It has come a long way in just a short time. It is a great idea Deltacornbread, and it wil get done in the best and hopefully convenient way possible. Always great when people get together and a good way to maybe have some local group hunts.
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

A forum member map that actually works would be awesome. Too many forums I've been a part of always have them, and they become defunct.
    Jimmy - Minelab X-Terra 30 | White's BHID 300 | White's Spectrum XLT | Vibra-Probe 570
    My Blog

Forums are a lot of work, and fortunately, I have the patience of a saint... lol No rush, whenever it can be done.... The forum is great as it is... RickO
    Spectra V3, DFX, Surf Dual PI, Surf Pro, GMT, TDI, DX-1, Coiltek, Pistol Probe, Bullseye, Hot Shot coil, Spider Coil, 4x6 coil, 14 DD, D2, some others... Garrett Wall Detector

I would bet that Angel can do this.

I'm in trouble lol
    Minelab E-Trac/Sun Ray X-1 -- Minelab Sovereign GT/Sun Ray S-1 -- White's v3i/Sun Ray DX-1
    Fisher CZ3D -- Tesoro Tiger Shark -- Garrett ACE 250

Quote Originally Posted by Epi-hunter View Post
    I would bet that Angel can do this.

I'm in trouble lol
    stretcher:

I'll be out detecting. lol

Quote Originally Posted by angellionel View Post
    stretcher:

I'll be out detecting. lol
    lol rofl lol rofl