so i get home from work today still feeling like ive been run over by a truck (man cold) but looking at the stunning day i decided to suck it up and be a man.
i call larry and ask him if he wants to hit a site my wife thought might be good, he says yes, and before long we are swinging happily .
after about 10mins i get a signal telling me its a cent about 2inches down,so putting my detector on the floor next to the hole i get another signal ? im like huh ? so i move it again and place it a good 2 ft away......beeeeeeep.....im like what the f_ _ _ thinkingabout:.
anyway i dig the first signal and low and behold 2 inches down pops out a 1903 barber dime !!!! my first ever.
so i call larry over who is just as excited as me to see silver,i tell him i think i got 2 more signals ,one at 2 inches and one strangly on the top the first turns up a 1905 indian head and the second a 1889 indian head with nothing but a surface tree root covering it !!!!
to say im happy is an understatement ......wow
anyway here is the pics , the barber is an o and sadly not an s but ya know what ? i couldnt give a darn..........weeeeee