Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: detector cover

Re: detector cover

Wow went to the website of the name on the covers and they have a link to the detecting website where my post got deleted for saying where to buy them. Then I reposted without mention of where to buy them or even the name of the covers, just the pics of them and they deleted that post with only the pics of them and ask me to leave the forum which I gladly did.
    MXT300 D2,950,6x10,4x6

thesaurus has a website is that what your talking about Wingmaster??
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

Quote Originally Posted by wingmaster link=topic=846.msg77231#msg77231 date=1312216827
    Wow went to the website of the name on the covers and they have a link to the detecting website where my post got deleted for saying where to buy them. Then I reposted without mention of where to buy them or even the name of the covers, just the pics of them and they deleted that post with only the pics of them and ask me to leave the forum which I gladly did.
    Is that Findmall or some place else?? I don't know what you did, but they didn't like it lol
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

Yep Thesaurus has a website I don't think they sell them from there though, and yep thats the detecting website I was ask to leave for trying to sell something I wasn't anyway. I was just trying to help others out by letting them know about the covers and where to get them. If you go to the feedback section on page 18 at findmall you will see it called deleted post by wingmaster, they asked me to leave and gladly did.
    MXT300 D2,950,6x10,4x6

Now Wingmaster don't go running off like that again. You know this is the best site on the net. thumbsup01
    Whites mxt sunray probe stock coil 6×10 4×6 Minelab Etrac Garrett pro pointer and other stuff

Hey Guys.

Old post, I know but any new news about them? Looking to get 1 for my V3i.
    Minelab Manticore / SPECTRA V3i, Pro-Pointer II. Lesche Digger.
    Oldest Copper: 1694 William & Mary Halfpenny. Oldest Silver: 1663 1-Reale
    Cob.

My Album

Roger they still do post their products on EBAY or Ebay UK but its hit or miss they will have your type of detector cover up on there . you can either try to contact them personally here http://www.thesaurusdetecting.co.uk/..._we_do_it.html
    or purchase one from this dealer as he seems to be one of the very few who regularly orders them from Thesaurus
    http://www.detecnicks.co.uk/thesaurus-detecting.htm

there is also a decent American maker of covers too , they seem to be pretty well made with similar materials and craftmenship.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Whites-V3-V3...#ht_2688wt_884

ihope you get one soon they are a great investment and save your machine from dust , dirt , rain and abuse the woods can give .

Dan
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

Thanks Dan! I found the same company BTD Custom Covers LLC, over on Amazon.

I like the idea of the Digital ACU Camo as black might attract to much heat from the sun.

I've never used ebay but below is what they had to say about their product over on Amazon:

We fill all orders in black unless otherwise requested. Current color choices are the digital ACU camo, woodland camo that is the traditional old school camo, coyote brown it is tan, foliage green it is almost silvery/gray with a green hue like the underside if a tree leaf and Realtree AP But that is a thinner 500
    denier material. And black.

If you place an order just send another message with your actual color choice as soon as you order. We make all covers to order, current lead time is 24 hours.

Thank you for your interest in our products.

John Emerson
    BTD Custom Covers LLC
    Minelab Manticore / SPECTRA V3i, Pro-Pointer II. Lesche Digger.
    Oldest Copper: 1694 William & Mary Halfpenny. Oldest Silver: 1663 1-Reale
    Cob.

My Album

Made this for my m6 so thatName:  IMG959.jpg
Views: 306
Size:  43.5 KB I could get to the knobs and battery pack easily and made the cut out bigger for when i get another mxt pro

just bought mine great set of covers..

I slide a menards bag on mine, and a quart freezer bag over my screen