Thread: gtp1350

gtp1350

my dad just got himself a new detector it is a garrets gtp1350 does anyone have one and how well do you like it dennis

Re: gtp1350

it seems like we will have tolive and learn on this one thanks

Elite Member

I have one and used it for several years before getting an E-Trac. Never met or heard of anyone else getting one...I was beginning to think I bought the only one there ever made rofl

I loved it and swore by it...and then I met Angel.....then I bought an e-trac lol

I made some phenomenal finds with it...check out my post in the contest section, where we made submissions for the pin pointers...all of that was found with my 1350.

It's a very simple machine to operate...very dependable....maybe I should pick it back up again lol
    2014 Goals: 20 Silver, 5 Large Coppers, 1 Gold Coin (not anticipating being able to detect much this year; NEW BABY HERE!!)
    So Far: (0) Silver; (2) KG, LC 1807; (2) IH; (3) Buff

2013 Total: 36 Silver; 5LC (including 1 FUGIO)
    2012 Total:101 Silver; 11 LC

Quote Originally Posted by RobW link=topic=8717.msg104162#msg104162 date=1331738282
    I have one and used it for several years before getting an E-Trac. Never met or heard of anyone else getting one...I was beginning to think I bought the only one there ever made rofl

I loved it and swore by it...and then I met Angel.....then I bought an e-trac lol

I made some phenomenal finds with it...check out my post in the contest section, where we made submissions for the pin pointers...all of that was found with my 1350.

It's a very simple machine to operate...very dependable....maybe I should pick it back up again lol
    I liked my Garrett, but Ever since I picked up my Whites I wont put it down.
    We are not here for a long time, We are here for a good time. Happy Hunting!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Oldest coins: 1690's William III Copper
    1787 N J Copper, 1787 Ct Copper
    massdirtfisher@gmail.com

thanks guys i was finding out some info for my dad he just got one i alsso have used a xlt it was my favorite detector until i got my new etrac now i have a new favorite dennis

Elite Member

Does he have the operators manual?

If not, I believe that you can download it from the Garrett website. If not, I can get a copy to you somehow.
    2014 Goals: 20 Silver, 5 Large Coppers, 1 Gold Coin (not anticipating being able to detect much this year; NEW BABY HERE!!)
    So Far: (0) Silver; (2) KG, LC 1807; (2) IH; (3) Buff

2013 Total: 36 Silver; 5LC (including 1 FUGIO)
    2012 Total:101 Silver; 11 LC

thanks but that would not help him but i thank you for your gesture dennis